New Michael Jackson biography from Europe

Veronas

Proud Member
New Michael Jackson biography!

I found this on Twitter:

http://www.rtcg.me/kultura/pozoriste/4064/biografija-o-majklu-dzeksonu.html

Is there anyone from eastern Europe who can translate this?

Author of the upcoming book - Luka Neskovic - writes for the Huffington Post, and he already published a essay in 2011 about Invincible album. I found some of his articles on HF:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/luka-neskovic/michael-jackson-biography_b_1589692.html

As I can see among contributors are Tom Mesereau, Dieter Wiesner, Stuart Backerman, Siedah Garrett, Will Vinton, Vincent Paterson, Ola Ray, John Singleton, Bruce Gowers, Steve Stevens, Michael Lee Bush, Omer Bhatti...

This is going to be interesting :D

Last edited:
tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif

Another biography/book????? :wtf2

I would be interested in what Omer has to say. The others, I think, have already said everything they could.

I read the book on Invincible published by this guy, and it (at least its first edition) was not particularly well written. But I guess it's still better than having it in Serbian :)

From this article, an excerpt from the upcoming book:

"Michael often had discussions of his business plans with his spokesman Stuart Backerman while walking around Neverland. In late 2003 Stuart began to suggest that Michael should be more active on stage in the upcoming years. Michael turned to him and looked strangely. "Can you imagine me in my fifties, performing Billie Jean?" he asked. And quickly added with a smile, "No way." He hated to go on tours because it was completely exhausting. Due to the hectic schedule he faced chronic insomnia, loss of weight, weakness ... Therefore, five years later, for his latest comeback, he chose London O2 Arena and "tolerable" schedule of concerts that would provide him normal operation for his age. He was convinced that James Brown was ahead of his time because in later years he was pushing himself. Jackson had a completely different plan after "This Is It" project, he wanted to put an end to concerts and performances and devote himself to his greatest dream yet to come true - directing movies.

Well, I think this will be very positive about MJ. We need more publications like this to celebrate his legacy.

But why did he have to add Weisner to the list? Surely there are better humans to speak to.

Morinen that excerpt^^ sounds like information we all know, except the part about BJ at 50.

I would be interested in what Omer has to say.

Omer Bhatti sad, he is NOT Michael's son. Neskovic said that Bhatti's very withdrawn and categorically refused to talk to the media about his famous friend..He points out that the best impression on him by Tom Mesereau..

Luka Neskovic lives in Podgorica (capital city of Montenegro), just like me.. BRAVO Luka!

This avalanche of books after the death of Michael
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif
... I do not need another biography about the life of Michael. Want to know about Michael? Listen to your songs, see his interviews, read Moonwalk and Dancing the dream. -_-

But why did he have to add Weisner to the list? Surely there are better humans to speak to.

Exactly! I found it so WTF. :blink:

Its really best not to say "we" as in speaking for all when we voice our personal opinions .. So Personally I'm not interested in another biography, But Luka who is a member of MJJC as well as a fan is not doing anything wrong by wanting to write one. He is a MJ fan as well as writer, so he will write about things that he is passionate about and interested in. I don't know how Luka will write this. It's very hard to do a true BIO on Michael because everyone comes with their own story and agenda. I don't mind if he interviews Weisner or anyone who was close to Michael. Weisner has a lot of positive things to say about MJ if he doesn't insert to much of his own aganda. . I'm sure it will be positive about Michael, but from seeing Luka's writing, he is very conspiracy minded, so I just hope he doesn't delve to deep into the conspiracies surrounding Michael or at least interviews and tells each side instead of just those to uphold his own agenda. It is these conspiracies stories surrounding Michael that divides the fan base. That is why I hate unofficial BIO's. The story can be completely different depending on ones own agenda and who is telling the story. I wish him well with his book, but I also wish he would call it something other than a BIO of Michael.

I will more than likely pass on this book. There are so many books coming out one right after the other. I hope it turns out to be a good book though.

Ashtanga;3784910 said:
This avalanche of books after the death of Michael
From Valmai's interview last year:

Valmai: I understand you are currently working on your second book, King of Pop - Ultimate Biography and Creative Opus, Michael Jackson's biography. How long have you been working on it?

Luka: Since March 2009, when Michael announced his This Is It concerts. I was very excited, because he was coming back in full artistic glory, and I wanted to promote him (as best as I could) in my country with one publication that would reflect him in most positive light. But then came June 25, and everything changed.

Valmai: There have been a few biographies written on Jackson. What new revelations have you discovered about him that you are bringing to fans and the public in your book?

Luka: There will be lot of details and interesting facts that people didn’t know. My focus is his art, and then his personality. I want to create an ultimate biography—unity of his life and work.

^^Well good luck with your book Luka.

Is this the person who used to argue in the Michael thread & say the same thing over & over? Or was that Loka?

Veronas;3785823 said:
Valmai: There have been a few biographies written on Jackson. What new revelations have you discovered about him that you are bringing to fans and the public in your book?

Luka: There will be lot of details and interesting facts that people didn’t know. My focus is his art, and then his personality. I want to create an ultimate biography—unity of his life and work.

Let's see....... :fear:

"Can you imagine me in my fifties, performing Billie Jean?" he asked. And quickly added with a smile, "No way."

Awwwww in a way him saying that is kinda cute :wub: but from seeing him do billie jean in this is it he did it brillantly

From twitter:

Luka Neskovic ?@LukaNeskovic1 29 Apr

had a nice interview with dear @CaroleBSager about her collaboration with #michaeljackson (for my second book) #priceless

Back