New Michael Jackson album available to pre-order (UK)

Well at least that is good news about the album. Even though it is not for the US.

After everything I have read since Michael's passing, Sony ect, I feel dirty buying his new album for some reason. :(

I know it supports his kids and all, but it doesn't feel right without him giving his authority and okay for this album to be released.

22nd November 2010, fo' real?

.....also on play.com

Last edited:
Large companies like HMV and Amazon get the release news before the rest of the world because they need to prepare their inventory and they are some of the biggest e-tailers out there in music. If they list a release date it is almost certainly from solid information. It may change a little bit right to the last week which is normal.

What is the point of Sony announcing a release to the world then everyone runs to their computer to order it from Amazon to find that their website doesn't have it for pre-order yet? That is why they need to know before the public so they can pay for it by the time the public finds out.

HMV have done this in the past. lots of sites do. so dont take it as gospel

So 20th November eh? I know people are incredibly divided on this understandably and a new album coming out without Michael here to promote it is just wrong but I'll still be buying the album. In my personal opinion if we dont then it makes Michael look bad but its such a no win situation. Just need to wait for that official statement from Sony now.

Looks to me as HMV are just doing some wishful thinking and getting the early pre-orders!!!!!!!

I'll be annoyed if it does come out in November because the short notice will probably mean that Sony will do the minimum amount of promotion possible..........

....I mean that it is only 2 months away and there isn't even a title.......not a good sign!!!!!!

Just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)
I'm sure that when ever it hits, it will be available in the U.S as well.

i think the holidays are the target!so we should hear some official news soon:cheeky:

New Michael Jackson album information!

I just got some news from another fan site about the album, they claim it is official information. I'm really, really excited. I hope it's what Riley stated, "Michael would be proud" What gift it will be to Michael from his fans to have this album to be a huge success. Im really excited right now of the possibility.

Michael's Album release information

A fan received informaiton from a source at Sony that

-New MJ album will have a 3 DVD set titled "Vision"
-It will be released November 22nd/23rd depending on the area.
-DVD set will contain a new music video for the first single off MJ's album.
- Promotion will be BIG.....Yippy!
-Sony is planing an event in LA and London and other places around the world.

That's it for now.

Back