New(?) Michael Jackson 5 Figure Set on eBay

RockSteady101

Proud Member
michael-jackson5PCS-PVC-figure.jpg

Randomly came across these on eBay, I have a thing for figures so I snapped them up due to how interesting and well made they are - plus the cheap price, only £20, kind of sealed the deal. Thought I'd share them as I know a few people on here will defos buy them the instant they lay eyes on their uniqueness.

Doubt they're official but the small image of the packaging does look it, will report back when they arrive - anybody else heard of them/bought them? :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270580285106&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That's a link to an eBay aution selling them, the guy's also selling a 3 peice MJ figures set which is totally different and not lot as appealing (imo anyway) - they have small cartoony bodies with somewhat realistic heads in the forms of Billie Jean, Thriller and Zombie Thriller Michael.

Thanks for this link, really like them! :)
I don't think they are official tho but they look great

Thanks for this link, really like them! :)
I don't think they are official tho but they look great

Mine arrived 2 days ago, very pleased and as you said definetly not official - they say "based on Dangerous Tour" and his Jam outfit is printed as being for the then unreleased TDCAU but the packaging is amazing, very regal with gold and such and the detail of the figures is out standing, each about 5 inches and the poses great - very pleased and they display great in and out the box

Mine arrived 2 days ago, very pleased and as you said definetly not official - they say "based on Dangerous Tour" and his Jam outfit is printed as being for the then unreleased TDCAU but the packaging is amazing, very regal with gold and such and the detail of the figures is out standing, each about 5 inches and the poses great - very pleased and they display great in and out the box

Could you post some pics? :)

Back