new Jacksons album 2025 and documentary

I mean great if it happens however I can still remember watching Glastonbury 2017 on iPlayer where at the end of the performance "New music coming soon" flashed up on the screen and nothing ever came of that.

Interesting. It'd be cool if they take Michael's vocals from some of the band's outtakes and reuse it for the new album.

If even a new Jacksons album seems possible in the wake of the biopic, then a third posthumous MJ album wouldn't be out of the question, would it?

They always say new music is coming, but i suppose the time to release it would be around a documentary. So who really knows.

They have promised new music half a dozen times. Let me tell you nothing will see the light of the day.

one of the guys from 3t just released 1 NEW SONG RECENTLY... NOT AN ALBUM..
people are gravitating towards this method as getting ppl to listen to 1 song at a time to get reviews before releasing an album to make sure they can make money...

They've been talking about making new music on and off since 2009. I'm not buying their claims until I see a press release or something substantial and definitive.

Also, even if they do release an album, will Jermaine and Randy be involved? Jermaine hasn't toured with his family since the pandemic (apparently he's anti-vaccine?) and Randy has been sticking close to Janet for the last few years.

Speaking of which, Lifetime already announced a follow-up to the Janet docu-series from a few years ago, and they mentioned that it will involve getting the whole family back together on stage. Will that be completely different than what the brothers announced? If so, then we'll just be oversaturated with Jackson family docu-series soon (the brothers' show, Janet's Lifetime show, and Taj's "Re-Righting History", assuming it ever comes out at all.)

breaking news: the new album is called Michael (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) and contains I Want You Back and I'll Be There.
But seriously, the brothers could join forces and re-record the best songs from their last solo projects for a new album
here are some of them:
We Made It - Tito Jackson
Get It Baby (feat. Big Daddy Kane) - Tito Jackson
We Know What's Going On - Jackie Jackson

Last edited:
breaking news: the new album is called Michael (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) and contains I Want You Back and I'll Be There.
But seriously, the brothers could join forces and re-record the best songs from their last solo projects for a new album
here are some of them:
We Made It - Tito Jackson
Get It Baby (feat. Big Daddy Kane) - Tito Jackson
We Know What's Going On - Jackie Jackson
Wait how do you know this?

Maybe the new version of Love One Another feat. 3T was planned for the new Jacksons album...

Back