NEW Interview With Travis Payne June 7, 2010

qbee

Proud Member
NEW 3 Part Interview With Travis Payne June 7, 2010

ReelUrbanNews.com recently sat down with award winning choreographer,
Travis Payne to discuss his nearly two decades of dancing and touring with his late
colleague, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. “Preparation for ‘This Is It’ were some of
the best days of my life. Having been blessed to work with Michael for almost eighteen
years, was just so wonderful

http://reelurbannews.com/main.html#3,0

There is also a NEW Interview with Tom MEZ on their site
I posted it but it was merged into another thread ..

That's one of the most heartfelt, uplifting, positive and revealing interviews I've heard on MJ and This is It. Travis really transmitted a good vibe and exuberance and positivity. Michael would be so proud. I usually get emotional when listening to anything about This is It, but that was fabulous. I really commend Travis for his way of looking at things, I'm going to take some of his positive attitude to dilute my sadness. It's time to 'step up to the plate' like he said, and mourners cannot do that. Thanks for sharing Qbee :hug:

wow that was a wonderful interview, very moving. I love Travis Payne, I just love this guy. He always speaks so nicely about Michael, you can see how much he loved him and looked up to him. Thank you, Travis. Lots of respect to him. Looking forward to hear more about him in the future.
Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Much respect to Travis for his respect to Michael. He speaks of Michael's vision and intellect as being far above and beyond what many have chosen to acknowledge. They worked closely together through the years and I believe that Michael and Travis had a long term understanding of each other and resulting positive working relationship.

(and Travis is not exactly chopped meat when he dances, either)

:clapping:

Thanx for sharing :cheeky:

That Mez interview:bugeyed:no: Disappointed in him

Last edited:
I love the way Travis speaks about MJ u really get an inside look at who MJ really is, as if u experience it yourself. That's how good I think Travis is on speaking about MJ and I thank him for that, such a great friend and work partner! :)

wow that was a wonderful interview, very moving. I love Travis Payne, I just love this guy. He always speaks so nicely about Michael, you can see how much he loved him and looked up to him. Thank you, Travis. Lots of respect to him. Looking forward to hear more about him in the future.
Thanks for posting! :flowers:
Of course he's going to speak so nicely about MJ! as he's under AEG payroll helping to advertise their product.

It is possible that people actually loved and respected Michael.

why are you disappointed in Mez?

Maybe because Mez said that MJ had "two white kids and a Hispanic kid!" Because MJ "always spoke about wanting to adopted children form different continents"....o_O

Well, at least that's what made me go HUH!? I know that's what MJ wanted, that's what he said to Bashit and maybe that's where T-Mez get's that from? But, MJ wasn't talking about his own children that he already had! I do believe those are his kids and it's not like T-Mez really ask MJ about his kids in such a personal way, he was more of his lawyer then a personal friend and that is fine that's what he was hired for, I still love Mr. T-Mez

He didn't mean it in a negative way. but, people need to stop from talking about the kids period, In my opinion. Because it just creates more speculation and they don't need it their daddy was Michael and that's it!

NEW 3 Part Interview With Travis Payne June 7, 2010

ReelUrbanNews.com recently sat down with award winning choreographer,
Travis Payne to discuss his nearly two decades of dancing and touring with his late
colleague, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. “Preparation for ‘This Is It’ were some of
the best days of my life. Having been blessed to work with Michael for almost eighteen
years, was just so wonderful

http://reelurbannews.com/main.html#3,0

There is also a NEW Interview with Tom MEZ on their site
I posted it but it was merged into another thread ..

thanks. i looked at both interviews..Travis, and TMez...and..quite frankly, it makes all the naysayers look so hollow, that i consider the naysayers to be the walking dead. you can feel the truth in those two interviewees. you can feel the life eminating from Tmez and Travis. and in stark contrast, it makes you remember the death coming out of those who would disagree with these two men. truth has the definitive feeling of LIFE. and as TMez said..you still feel like MJ is around, when u hear his music.

For those of you who weren't familiar with Mesereau's situation during the Arvizo trial, he was attacked by media also. Not only for defending Michael, but he was dating a black woman at the time and attending a black church. The media chose to put this personal matter out in public and try to make something of it....so no, I don't think he meant anything offensive by describing Michael's children the way he did.

the fact that the detractors went after TMez, says it all. i don't think i'll ever have a positive view of the mainstream media. especially since i am in the present situation we are in, now.

Back