New Interview TLC's Chilli discusses her love for MJ and how the two first met

She's brilliant.

LMAO when she said she was ready to leave Usher for Michael. :D

did she say, that he grabbed her face and kissed her?

I tweeted Chilli about MJ and I said this "Hey chilli if you could what was it about @michaeljackson cus from all the years i've heard you speak about him you seemed to have developed such strong romantic feelings towards him and was wondering what drew you to him and what are the wonderful qualities he had that that made you think or know you wanted to be his wife? :)" And she said this "lol his pressence was unbelievable!"

^^ OMG!! That's cool that she responded to you and It's cool that she admires MJ a lot..I miss TLC so much!!

Lmao!! "Usher who? I don't need the imitation, I got the original!" LOL!!

Such great responses. Chilli reacted the same way so many fans would/did. Thanks so much for posting!

Spoke to chilli again on twitter and said "What Chilli REALLY wanted was the King of Pop!! ;) haha" and she responded saying "and u kno it!!!"

awwww.....I love Chilli! She only speaks the truth....:cheeky:

She's at it again! Scroll to 1:02!
:D Haha I love her! Wow, Mike grabbed her face one time and he kissed her on the mouth another time! She is one lucky lady. She looks so beautiful here and I've always thought she is.

Come to think of it, I think maybe he liked TLC's image cuz he loved tomboyish girls. Maybe he had a crush on Chilli as well...?

I can't believe that she is 39 she is so pretty! And OMG MJ was a yacht....:D She would have been very happy with him! YAY! ;)

Back