new here, hello everyone

Redridinghood

Proud Member
Hello,

I feel a great need to fellowship with others who feel a great loss at the death of Michael. I hope that I am welcome here, even though I have only just joined as a member.

I was a huge fan of Michael as a young child, apparently I was glued to the cartoon series of the Jackson 5 when I was small. I used to listen to Thriller every night on my walkman before I went to sleep and I spent hours making up routines to all of the songs, making my friends learn them to perform at birthday parties. Michael was my first crush and I used to dream of meeting him and being his friend. The creativity that he inspired in me led to a career as a performer myself. I found myself defending him on many occasions where people were very quick to point the finger at him and believe the media.
I was over the moon to get tickets for 13th July, finally I would get to see him live after all these years of desperately wanting to.
Michaels' death really hit me hard and I started to watch everything I could find online. What I found just re enforced my belief that he was a good man with a large heart. A very special human being.
I was so glad that his memorial focussed on the man, not just his music and to see a very strong and caring family unit looking after his children.
Sending you all prayers and peace in this difficult time for you, sharing our grief is a very healing thing.
God bless you all x

Hi it's good to see Michael's fans coming together like this!

Hello there. I am pretty new, and the people here (for the most part) are very nice.

Hallo and welcome. This is our Neverland, a place we come to escape the madness of the tabloids, to come together with others who understand Michael and our reason for loving him.

thank you so much, I've already found great comfort in being in your company. I'm dealing with friends who are being very hateful about the memorial and it's hard when you just want people to see the truth. I am hoping to come on the 13th to the o2 as for me I need to say goodbye. The memorial was wonderful and felt as if we were guests at a very personal funural, even though it was a huge production.
I know deep in my heart that Michael is in the hands of God now, so my sadness is for the cruelty this world dished out to him in life (and now death) and my desire for the truth to be heard and recognised by all.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
I'm glad you found us and I hope you become an active member for years to come.
You have joined us at a tough time when many people are grieving but at the same time celebrating the life of Michael Jackson and enjoying the huge expressions of support and love that have been forthcoming across the world. Enjoying the huge sales increases that go with that. For the most part you will find that people here are helpful and friendly so don't be afraid to ask questions and participate fully. You'll find a wealth of information on the network of MJ fan boards that you just wouldn't find anywhere else in relation to all aspects of Michael Jackson's life. Information that the media often choose to ignore or misrepresent in the cruel treatment of the great man.
Together we will continue Michael Jackson's legacy.

Back