New Football Academy Based on Michael Jackson?

tml10

Proud Member
I was searching the internet today and found a brand new soccer academy, The iFDA, which apparantly launched in October promoting Michael to it's players by coining its slogan as "Everyday Create Your History". Academy staff member Jamie Cochrane and Tim Lees says:
"Michael's influence on the world is unparalelled. The young people who are growing up on Timberlake, GaGa and Kanye need to appreciate where everything came from and how important it is to love and heal the world. This is the basis for the academy, empowering young people using football as a vehicle for education. The programme is completely unique and each day pushes the players technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially into producing something they are proud of, something they have created, something they can look back on and say "yeah that was me, I did that" hence we use the phrase from The Drill/HIStory "Everyday Create Your History". Michaels influence is throughout the world and the academy follows his principles and raise awareness of this truly beautiful man. We all need to influence the youth of today like Michael did and wanted."

They go on to say how new sports science research from the University of Brunel shows how warming up to music can improve short response time and neural transmission, hence warming up to music can improve performance. Directors at the academy are working with famed music producer Joe Norton, from Manchester based trio 'the get along gang' to produce appropriate music from Bad, Thriller, Invincible and History disc 2 to blast out when warming up. The website is at www.ifdauk.co.uk, looks interesting

naturally cool, and unprecedented.:clapping:

Very cool= now this stuff makes me so happy . This is why I believe Michael's legacy will live on forever- things like this will stafe off the negative. Thank you!!!

Now can someone tell me where is this taking place? Is it Brunei or England?:clapping:

Wow that great news indeed and the best is yet to come, I had good times at Brunel University. Thanks for posting

Apparently its at Chester University with children from all four corners of the world in July and August next year. A soccer school dedicated to MJ with a warm up to songs on a music system sounds amazing, I love their slogan Everyday create your history.. great idea. Michael will love on forever with initiatives like this

How do I book, my son would ove to go and I want to send him

Haha! wow this is cool. Never heard of anything like this before in football.

Back