New/Fake material....you decide.

IvoryKeys

Proud Member
I found this today, and would like to know who did it. They sound like demo's to me. And the possibility of them being real are slim to none, I know. I just wanted to know what y'all thought about them. I just can't necessarily believe that it would be new material that somehow got leaked onto YouTube, of all places.

But you decide.....

This might have just been a waste of my time. And if this is fake, which it probably is, this just shows the desperation for new music from Michael. People want it so bad they are willing to create the hype themselves.

They are fake, for sure.

The first one sounds like a bad remix of Mind is the Magic.

i do not know,,,,,,,,,, but they sound fake.

Both are very fake, they're just overly generic instrumental mixes with a few vocal samples.

Thanks for the reassurance, guys.

But since I already posted them, how do you feel about others "making up" fake new material to post on YouTube. And why do they say it's Michael's new stuff when it clearly is not. To get hits on your video? Honestly! All this shows is that many people out there are hungry for more music from Michael. We've seen these "demos" for ages.
If these fake demos aren't enough proof that Michael is still loved and sought after, then I don't know what is.

Thanks for the reassurance, guys.

But since I already posted them, how do you feel about others "making up" fake new material to post on YouTube. And why do they say it's Michael's new stuff when it clearly is not. To get hits on your video? Honestly! All this shows is that many people out there are hungry for more music from Michael. We've seen these "demos" for ages.
If these fake demos aren't enough proof that Michael is still loved and sought after, then I don't know what is.

very positive way to look at the " demos",
Yes we need more Michael and its very nice to see that there are others outthere willing to spread the word of Mikes comeback!

Back