NEW eminem song/video debuts on MTV midnight tonight (eastern)

1offthewall1

Proud Member
the song hasn't leaked...so watching the video will be the first time anyone has heard it...

tune in!

has it been on yet? Youtube are such biatchs that they ban uk residents from seeing some Us artists now! it sucks

I just watched it on YouTube. But I tried a few videos before I got to one that hadn't been taken down yet because of copyright. So good luck finding a copy still up on YouTube.

I like it. It's the typical Real Slim Shady/Without You/Just Lose It type of song where he commentates on the pop culture of the day and makes fun of celebrities. Kinda funny. The song is catchy as hell. It's still playing back in my head after only listening to it once. It's good.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4zn8A7lkP2J9h6q8
^Watch here

I really dislike it, both the song and the video.
Eminem has 2 sides to him, this "fun and corny" side where he just don't care and call out on everyone in the business. And then he has this serious and deep side of him, you know songs like "The Way I Am", "Lose Yourself" and especially "Sing for the moment".

I'm more a fan of the "deeper" Eminem.

Eminem - Sing for the moment said:
Music is reflection of self
We just explain it, and then we get our cheques in the mail
It's fucked up ain't it, how we can come from practically nothin'
To bein' able to have any fuckin' thing that we wanted
It's why we sing for these kids that don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fucking rap magazine
Who post pinup pictures on their walls all day long
Idolise their favourite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in they lives
So they sit and they cry at night, wishing they die
Till they throw on a rap record, and they sit and they vibe
We're nothing to you, but we're the fuckin' shit in their eyes

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4zn8A7lkP2J9h6q8
^Watch here

I really dislike it, both the song and the video.
Eminem has 2 sides to him, this "fun and corny" side where he just don't care and call out on everyone in the business. And then he has this serious and deep side of him, you know songs like "The Way I Am", "Lose Yourself" and especially "Sing for the moment".

I'm more a fan of the "deeper" Eminem.

every 1st single from eminem is goofy and poppy...every one..the 2nd single is usually the strongest song..
but this song will do what its meant to do, be a smash. and it will be a smash.
lookin forward to the album!

and "we made you" bangs in the bose headphones
1233605999Uk8B14.jpg

the song isnt bad, not great though. The concept is old, tired and unoriginal, he churns out the same spoof videos alot now. He is becoming a parody of himself.

Let down.

the song isnt bad, not great though. The concept is old, tired and unoriginal, he churns out the same spoof videos alot now. He is becoming a parody of himself.

Let down.

Couldn't agree with you more mate

he's no substance. if ur an artist w/ meat, u put out the record first, not the gimmick. in fact, they even told him that if he wanted to make some ripples w/ 'mosh' he shld release it first but he chose to go w/ 'just loose it' instead while the elections were going on.

he's pathetic and looks like he hasn't changed much...but i guess when brett michael's lips fall off, he can always c ome in and be his standby

he's no substance. if ur an artist w/ meat, u put out the record first, not the gimmick. in fact, they even told him that if he wanted to make some ripples w/ 'mosh' he shld release it first but he chose to go w/ 'just loose it' instead while the elections were going on.

he's pathetic and looks like he hasn't changed much...but i guess when brett michael's lips fall off, he can always c ome in and be his standby

Are you mad? You don't seem to know how radio/marketing works. His first singles have never been a projection for the rest of the album. A 1st single like this is Interscopes decision as much as it is Ems. And to say he has no substance is completely ignorant, especially when all you've heard is one song. Obviously he wasn't going for substance on this song, he was going for radio spins. Anyone can see that. :)

Back