New demo snippets.

Mr.Moonwalker

Proud Member
Not posting any links, so don't ask.

I found on you tube a a few vids that have supposed new demos of WBSS, P.Y.T and HT. Now, the hollywood Tonight one sounds legit, its def michael singing and some of the vocals are a little different. But the other 2 sound very suspect. Both sound fan made, as if the channels have been inverted and removed or something (don't fully understand how that works but i have enough fan made acapellas to know what it sounds like) and the WBSS one even has what sounds to me like a sample from thi sis it, when MJ is voice the bass line. Anybody know if these are infact real?

Yes, they all got leaked. I reckon we could see the full things leaked soon?

yeah, since posting this tread i have been shown a short video clip of MJ in the studio doing the WBSS bit and its the same as the leak. I was wrong =( But they do sound suspect and with all the faking going atm, like all those fucking instrumentals someone has made using Scream, Jam, ITC, Morphine, Ghosts and SDMW, (and probably a few more i'm yet to hear as i refuse to listen to em now) that are all over youtube atm, u can hardly blame me for being suspicious. These things are all over youtube claiming to be leaked demos of songs like Men in black and other rare unreleased tracks. And u wouldn't believe the amount of idiots on youtube who are accepting them as real.

Has the whole HT demo leaked or just the snippet?

It's sounds as if MJ originally intended for the opening chords to be the bridge...

Back