New Contest: Design Our Twitter Page!

MJJC Twitter

Proud Member
Would you like to design our Twitter page? As you can see, it looks pretty bland: http://twitter.com/mjjcommunity

We really need your help in making our MJJC Twitter page the best Michael Jackson twitter page there is! All you have to do is create a nice wallpaper/background. Be creative. Here are the requirements:

Max Pixels:

Width 2048
Height 1707

Or

Minimum Pixels:

Width 1800
Height 1000

Our name, catch phrase (Nation 2 Nation) and logo must be present in your design and of course, The King of Pop, Michael Jackson must be in your design too!

Here are the high quality logos that you can use:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/logo/

The Deadline is March 10th! Post your creations in this thread! :clapping: Don't forget to join our Twitter page as you will get the latest Michael Jackson and MJJC Updates! Plus we'd love to chat with you all on Twitter! Join us!

This sounds really cool - where are all our artistic members at? :yes:

Twit-tas-tical idea :rofl:

Just Twit It !!

all who enter a submission receive rep points :)

:unsure: Pokes the members - you out there?

Come on lets see ya give this one a go :yes: I know there's a lot of talent on MJJC!

wallpaperp.jpg

well here's my creation hope you like it

come on guys show us your talents :)

ooh thanks smooth.criminal

what does this word mean>requirement :thinking:

so that's mean that i have to :thinking: what to do :thinking:

that mean the condition that you need to respect in you creation to enter the contest
you can find them in the first post
pic dimension
logo

Okay, I text all the time but can someone explain Twitter in a sentence or two?

And if this is the wrong place to ask or ya want me to google it.........I'll understand. :cheeky:

Okay, I text all the time but can someone explain Twitter in a sentence or two?

And if this is the wrong place to ask or ya want me to google it.........I'll understand. :cheeky:
Heyy :) Twitter is a website for you to "follow" your fav artist and/or friends.
Since I'm not very good at speaking English, here is a better explanation! :cheeky:

"Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?"

I can't wait to see all the creations!! Maybe I'll join in. But I'm a little insecure! :p

Back