New Box Set To Be Released

claudiadoina

Proud Member
Dear Michael: Motown Collection [Box Set, Import] audio CD Universal Japan 324.99 L

is set to be released on June 14 2011

Does anybody know something more about this?
I think the price is sooo high and is the official price so I wonder if it will be also something from the "secret vault" on it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X1M3CA/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Description Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 2011 numbered limited edition Mini LP 12-SHM-CD Box Set. This edition will come with label card and a bonus ACAPELLA CD "PURE MICHAEL" first time on CD worldwide. This is destined to be sold out prior to the release date so please make sure you place the pre-orders to secure your copies.
The set includes:
The Jackson 5 "Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5 / ABC +1 (UICY-94292)," "Third Album / Maybe Tomorrow (UICY-94293)," "Going Back To Indiana / Looking Through The Windows (UICY-94294)," "Skywriter / Get It Together +3 (UICY-94295)," "Dancing Machine / Moving Violation +2 (UICY-94296)," "Joyful Jukebox Music / Boogie (UICY-94297)," "Christmas Album (UICY-94298)," and "In Japan (UICY-94299)."
Michael Jackson "Hello World: The Complete Motown Solo Collection (3CD set) (UICY-94300)" and "Pure Michael: Motown A Cappella (bonus CD)."

* Japanese-only limited edition Mini LP SHM-CD.
* Housed in mini-lp cardboard sleeve, replica of original vinyl LP jacket.
* Digitally remastered with superior sound quality.
* Complete obi-strip & Japanese introductory/lyrics sheets included.
* SHM-CD (Super High Material CD), fully compatible with standard CD players, enables greater transparency, more open sound, lower distortion and better resolution that leads to more sound details.
* SHM-CD achieves higher quality audio through the use of a polycarbonate plastic with improved transparency derived from LCD display manufacturing technologies. Release Date 2011/6/8
Notes Limited Edition

:thinking: the price for it is insane...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X1M3CA/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Description Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 2011 numbered limited edition Mini LP 12-SHM-CD Box Set. This edition will come with label card and a bonus ACAPELLA CD "PURE MICHAEL" first time on CD worldwide. This is destined to be sold out prior to the release date so please make sure you place the pre-orders to secure your copies.
The set includes:
The Jackson 5 "Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5 / ABC +1 (UICY-94292)," "Third Album / Maybe Tomorrow (UICY-94293)," "Going Back To Indiana / Looking Through The Windows (UICY-94294)," "Skywriter / Get It Together +3 (UICY-94295)," "Dancing Machine / Moving Violation +2 (UICY-94296)," "Joyful Jukebox Music / Boogie (UICY-94297)," "Christmas Album (UICY-94298)," and "In Japan (UICY-94299)."
Michael Jackson "Hello World: The Complete Motown Solo Collection (3CD set) (UICY-94300)" and "Pure Michael: Motown A Cappella (bonus CD)."

* Japanese-only limited edition Mini LP SHM-CD.
* Housed in mini-lp cardboard sleeve, replica of original vinyl LP jacket.
* Digitally remastered with superior sound quality.
* Complete obi-strip & Japanese introductory/lyrics sheets included.
* SHM-CD (Super High Material CD), fully compatible with standard CD players, enables greater transparency, more open sound, lower distortion and better resolution that leads to more sound details.
* SHM-CD achieves higher quality audio through the use of a polycarbonate plastic with improved transparency derived from LCD display manufacturing technologies. Release Date 2011/6/8
Notes Limited Edition

:thinking: the price for it is insane...

I also checked amazon but I didn't find these info.

but I just remembered 325L ?!!!! :bugeyed::bugeyed: and I already have ALL MOTOWN albums, compilations, greatest hits etc.
I must start save me some money .

Last edited:
so do i.
they mabe want to sell every single piece before the official release so they can deliver it later, with less "counter-advertisement" than it could if there was no limited edition.

This sounds like it'd be great. Just hope they won't master it too loud, as is the problem with some remasters (like the Queen ones) recently.

Last edited:
The question is, will we get previously unreleased songs?
If not, I won't even think about buying.

Yes, the price would be outrageous for all the released material.

@claudiadoina & CinnamonGirl : Thanks for the heads-up.

Wow, I've just received a newsletter from amazon, the price increased :bugeyed:

Dear Michael-Motown Collection is now available. You can order yours for just £410.34 Dear Michael-Motown Collection

Dear Michael-Motown Collection

Michael Jackson,jackson 5
Price: £410.34

Did anybody order this so far?

Back