New Book _ Michael Jackson We Are The Mirror _ by Juja D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultravioletrae

Proud Member
On June 25, the world stopped, shocked by Michael Jackson's death. The web nearly crashed at 5,000 hits per minute. In this book, the author provides the space for humanity's voice to be heard. Our words are a mirror in which we can find the TRUTH about our-selves, RAW and UNEDITED. If you voiced your opinion about Michael Jackson online, YOUR WORDS MAY BE INSIDE THIS BOOK! READ AND DISCOVER WAS MICHAEL JACKSON "a black man who turned himself into a white woman" a "child molester" and a "drug addict" who has "looked dead for years" OR WAS HE "an amazing man . . . a wonderful father" and "a musical genius" "too naïve and sweet for this world" who "filled our hearts with joy" IS HE GOING TO BE REMEMBERED as a "freak" or a "legend" as a "pedophile" or a "saint" as a "creep" who "couldn't get his life together" or a "shining star" who "inspired millions across the globe"? This book captivates the entire spectrum of human opinion and emotion in print. It is the culmination of freedom of speech through the fastest medium of communication: the Internet. Open this book and take the roller coaster ride that will take you FROM THE BRIGHTEST PEAKS TO THE DARKEST PITS OF SHOW BUSINESS THROUGH THE EYES OF THE WORLD! Are you ready to TAKE "THE RED PILL" AND OPEN YOUR EYES?

About the author:
Juja D, PhD is a published author in Bulgaria, EU. She was the creator and host of 96 episodes of the TV show "Aerobic Gymnastics" in the 80's, which continued airing regularly for 10 years after she immigrated to the U.S. When she had everything-the status and power of a celebrity and the appreciation and love of her colleagues and fans, Juja D left Bulgaria and immigrated to the U.S. with no English, $50 in her pocket and two teenage boys. She started from scratch, working at Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey Circus as a vendor selling cotton candy and popcorn. Remembering the joy of detachment from public life and the feeling of freedom away from the spotlight, the most comforting thought she had at that time was, "I am so glad nobody knows me here" The author lived the rewards and pleasures of public life, but also paid the true price of fame, a price that takes a toll on one's total existence.

Link removed - please search amazon .com for .. Michael Jackson We Are The Mirror

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Book! Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror by Juja D.

Boring and phatetic...

Re: New Book Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror by Juja D

I read this one and I really like it. I believe it is a heartfelt attempt to take a look at all this commentary, the good, bad and the ugly, and to see how revealing it is about the effect Michael had on the whole world. What people say about Michael has a tendency to say even more about them than it does about Michael! Taking a look at Michael is really like looking in the mirror, what you see is a reflection of your own self. This is a fascinating book in that respect, but not for the faint of heart. The haters reveal themselves in full force by their own words. It really helped me to see this very clearly.

Here's a review I found useful:

Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror is the ONLY book about Michael Jackson I have found so far that points the finger at us, the people, rather than at Michael Jackson. The book captures the entire spectrum of human emotions in the form of comments documented between Michael Jackson's death and his Memorial Service and examines the role we have and continue to play in creating Michael Jackson's image. I cried and laughed, much like the author, reading Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror.

The experience resembles that of hearing thousands of voices and seeing a collage of Michael Jackson's faces that the people around the world saw in their mind while realizing that Michael Jackson, indeed, had only one face that no one really knew. At the same time, I gained an insight about Michael Jackson, his life, his art, and how DEEPLY he affected people all over the world. One of the best parts of the book is that, the author has preserved people's comments without any editing and that the book is 100% FREE of the author's opinion.

Most importantly for me, the book Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror brings a long overdue attention to the power of our words. This is a power that we often disregard throwing our words left and right, but at the same time it is the power that shapes the lives we live today. Yes, the power of our words can literally destroy a person's life and change one's destiny or it can uplift and inspire the realization of one's greatest potential, and Michael Jackson: We Are The Mirror cleverly makes that point by providing a ride through the entire spectrum of people's thoughts and comments.

At the end, I had learned a great deal about Michael Jackson through reading this book, but I had also learned even more about us, the people, and about myself...and believe me, from that moment on before I make a judgement about someone else or voice that judgement, I think twice.

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON, HOW DEEPLY HE AFFECTED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, TO ANYONE WHO SIMPLY WANTS TO BE ENTERTAINED BY AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER, OR TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO ACTUALLY OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT OURSELVES, TO SEE THE MIRROR THAT WE ARE, AND TO SEE HOW WE CREATED AND CONTINUE TO CREATE WHO MICHAEL JACKSON IS FOR ALL OF US.

OK, so basiclly someone looked at all the comments on the internet, complied them into some form of coherent narrative, packaged it, and is now selling it? An interesting concept. This might be a good book for sociology graduate students and psychologists who want to study human nature and society, but I will pass up on that one. I hope those who buy it finds it useful.

.... and I want to pay $144.19 to read bad comments about Michael from haters in cyberspace and ignorant posters ???

WHY ??? :unsure:

NO!!!!

We are the world

So this person grabbed people's comments from the internet and put them in her book? I hope she asked their permission first. :unsure:

.... and I want to pay $144.19 to read bad comments about Michael from haters in cyberspace and ignorant posters ???

WHY ??? :unsure:

NO!!!!

Does it really cost that much^^. Maybe I should copy all the quotes posted in this forum and make a book.

Does it really cost that much^^. Maybe I should copy all the quotes posted in this forum and make a book.

it was a spam post. there are loads of them appearing. just report them so the mods can get rid of them

Sorry Thread is temp closed due to spam attacks. we had well over 50 spam
messages to delete in this thread. will re-open once we get this under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back