New album

Mordeeb

Proud Member
So we know a new album is coming but what i want to know is how long did you official know when his last album(invincible) was coming out before it came out?

Since I didnt have internet access back in 2001, I didnt know until the INVINCIBLE promotions that I happened to catch on TV and previews of his 2 concerts.
So it's not like I had been waiting and wondering when his next album (VINCE) was coming out.....unlike now. :)

u mean an offical release date? i dont think we had one in march when mj came to the mj day and talked about the album.but other than that i cant remember when the date was offically anounced. tbh considering what went on with the album its not really the best example to use

Is that what the poster meant? If thats the case then I really misread the post.
*reads again*

Still am. Or maybe I'm misreading your post Elusive.

Either way, I didnt know anything about the release of INVINCIBLE
til it was dam near ready to be here. Lol!

*shrugs*

i think what the poster is asking is with invincible how long was it between the announcement of a release and the actual release date?

so right now we're just waiting for the announcement and then we'll know about how long we'll have to wait after that for the actual album

i think what the poster is asking is with invincible how long was it between the announcement of a release and the actual release date?
if thats what they are saying it was after march as i said in my previous post but i cant remember the exact date. not much help there sorry id say at least 3 months before but u start getting really info at least 6 months beforr interms of song titles etc

Back