New Akon Interview - Mentions Michael Jackson & His Tour!

davidbow1e

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMmMCpwUko

Around 4:30 or so the interviewer inquires Akon about working with Michael and then asks if he will join him on his London dates...

TRANSCRIPT (rough transcript)

Lady : So you also worked with the king of pop, Michael Jackson?

Akon : Yea that was a great experience, a great honor, one of the biggest collaborations of my life

Lady : So for you it was a dream come true?

Akon : Definatly a honor and dream come true, I didnt expect it actually to happen, so when it did it was a blessing. It set my standards way high.

Lady : So Michael Is doing some concerts in London, can we expect to see you there and share the stage with him?

Akon: Umm...we'll see (laughing)

Lady: And that means...

Akon: That means we'll see (more laughing)

Lady : (laughing) So basically that means we will see you there.

Akon : Not quite, you never know, you gotta be there to find out.

Lady : So its more we'll see you than not see you?

Akon : You never know, maybe not, maybe...(laughing again)

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx for sharing , I dont like this man very much.. But okay.

can someone post what akon says!!!!!!!!!!!!
im at skool ugh!!!!!!! plz

TRANSCRIPT (rough transcript)

Lady : So you also worked with the king of pop, Michael Jackson?

Akon : Yea that was a great experience, a great honor, one of the biggest collaborations of my life

Lady : So for you it was a dream come true?

Akon : Definatly a honor and dream come true, I didnt expect it actually to happen, so when it did it was a blessing. It set my standards way high.

Lady : So Michael Is doing some concerts in London, can we expect to see you there and share the stage with him?

Akon: Umm...we'll see (laughing)

Lady: And that means...

Akon: That means we'll see (more laughing)

Lady : (laughing) So basically that means we will see you there.

Akon : Not quite, you never know, you gotta be there to find out.

Lady : So its more we'll see you than not see you?

Akon : You never know, maybe not, maybe...(laughing again)

THERE YA GO FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T VIEW THE VID...LIKE I SAID IT WAS A ROUGH TRANSLATION, I TYPED IT OUT WHILE WATCHING IT SO THERE ARE A FEW MISSED WORDS BUT THE POINT IS ACROSS. AND YES, THERE IS ALOT OF LAUGHING TOWARDS THE END...;)

That girl is the worst interviewer I've EVER seen.

wow she is bad!

But thanks for the video.

thanks for posting,

Akon will be there! im hoping he and MJ do wanna be startin somethin' 08

are you mad? Even if you do like that version, you really wanna see it more than the original!?!
Eeek. I know I sure don't (like it or want to hear it, lol). I just want Michael. Michael. Michael!

thank you David for the vid link and the rough transcript :)
:clapping:

I'm not an Akon fan, but this got me excited.

Damn I wanna see the concerts. They better be broadcasted, man. That's all I'm saying. If they ain't Imma have to go Madea an' whoop some behind....

Your welcome to everyone who wanted to see it, it just was a nice little nugget I found searchin on youtube.

~Sam

P.S. As much as I wish i was David, ma name is Sam...lol just for future reference :)

My god that interviewer! Clearly he cant talk about it...............

So that means we'll see you there? More likely than not? So you will be? Are we going to see you there? I want to see you? when you say your not going to be there does that mean you will? If we dont see you there will I be able to see me?

But atleast she was respectful and she's HOT!!!! :p

She is very HOT indeed - and that may be the most important thing! :lol:

Akon. Is. An. Idiot.

Why would you say that? He has always been VERY respectful regards MJ, always only talked VERY VERY positive about MJ and he surely likes and admires MJ a lot. I don't like AKON's music, but he seems very nice towards MJ.

How did she get that job.. she is actually one of the worst I've seen,lol!!!
she doesn't use her voice. It's like every word she says the tone varies from high to low to sounding really insecure..and she keeps saying things when she doesn't have the mic..and yeah well..ok..good luck to her

the akon mystery will continue

My god that interviewer! Clearly he cant talk about it...............

So that means we'll see you there? More likely than not? So you will be? Are we going to see you there? I want to see you? when you say your not going to be there does that mean you will? If we dont see you there will I be able to see me?

lmao!!!! :hysterical:

Just a thought.

If Akon (or any of the other artists linked to TII) performs LIVE at one of the shows (or several) and Mike then mimes his way through the rest of the show, that will make Mike look awful.

I personally like Akon. Sure, his voice is not that great, but I like his songs. He is very popular at the moment and having him spreading positive vibes about Mike wherever he goes in the world is like gold dust for Mike. He couldn't get better PR. Also, it targets those people who may not know much about Mike the music legend, but instead know all about Mike the 'weird' ex-popstar.

I hope Mike has Akon perform. Not only that, but I hope Mike manages to cause a stir by getting a variety of current or high profile acts to appear in London with him. It all adds kudos to him and his career achievements. I'm sure there will be plenty of artists willing to help him along. Hopefully he gets better people that he had at MSG. Some of them were a good idea (Whitney Houston, Usher, NSync, Destiny's child), but some were just weird mistakes. Liza Minelli? LOL.

Back