Neverland?

beauty queen

Proud Member
Does MJ still own Neverland Ranch or partly own it, or does that company Barrack etc. completely own it now or are they just the ones financing the loan on it for him so he can reclaim full own ownership of it after he pays them back the loan?

The specifics of the transaction were not really released. From what I understand Michael still retains a partial ownership of the property but I don't think it can revert back to him. It's owned by others as well.

I believe MJ co-own the company that bought Neverland - which means that MJ still own Neverland. - I am not sure, so many stories has been circulating, but I think it's like that!

I think MJ has partial ownership of it. IMO, if Michael feels that he can never live there anymore, he should just get rid of it.

I think that Michael can retain full ownership of Neverland in the future if he wants to. I don't think he entered into an agreement with Colony which would give them permanent ownership of is ranch.

The specifics of the transaction were not really released. From what I understand Michael still retains a partial ownership of the property but I don't think it can revert back to him. It's owned by others as well.

I'm completely agree with you

I think MJ has partial ownership of it. IMO, if Michael feels that he can never live there anymore, he should just get rid of it.

Well apparently he has other plans for it
Im sure it is planned for some equitable business venture that
is profitable for MJ and thats why he keeps it _ I think He is
wise to hold on to it _ Its an awesome piece of property and
will also have historical value

Well apparently he has other plans for it
Im sure it is planned for some equitable business venture that
is profitable for MJ and thats why he keeps it _ I think He is
wise to hold on to it _ Its an awesome piece of property and
will also have historical value
It could be turned in to a sort of MJ museum, but I don't see MJ liking the idea of that.

It could be turned in to a sort of MJ museum, but I don't see MJ liking the idea of that.
Yeh, I think you are right . I dont think he is fond of that idea either
at this point in time. But things do change so I dont think its completly
out of the question ... AS we all know MJ is always known to do the
unexpected_ no telling what will become of that property _

according to reports and philips mj is majority owner of it and the land will be more than likely be redeveloped then sold off. i dont think anything will happen with it for a ggod while.until the markets change

I would really like if it became a Michael Jackson museum in the near future with all of his pictures and memorabilia on show and it was opened to the public, they pay in etc. All the flowers and trees in bloom and parks and lawns manicured like it was when he lived there... Aw, I soooo miss Neverland.

Make Neverland into a museum like Graceland - PLEASE!

hes still majority owner but the place is a peice of land nowand nothing else. everything is gone

YEAH YEAH......................................... :pray: know my birthday wish will come true soon i :thinking: so :thinking:

Back