Neverland

mjluver4life

Proud Member
So, I keep hearing things about Neverland being restored and brought back to life again! I really hope that's true but I have an idea... What if Neverland gets restored but turned into some childrens home? Like either a sick kids home or orphanage? They would be living the dream having an amusement park there and I'm sure Michael would approve since it would be making children happy! The amusement park would be available for the children and their families and sometimes to the public for MJ fans to enjoy. Though, I'm not sure of the real plans. Are they going to turn it into a museum or will the Jackson family move into it? If it's going to be a museum, I really feel the childrens home would be a better idea knowing how much Michael cared about them! What do you guys think?

At the moment not a good idea due to the new allegations

A museum would be more interesting.

It's been restored some, but almost all of the Michael-ness has been stripped from the place; now it's just pretty much beautiful grounds with a nice big house. Just because of the area it's in, an orphanage or hospital isn't really practical, it's so far from everything should you need emergency services. But a museum sort of set-up would definitely draw a lot of people. My biggest fear with opening it to the public is NL being vandalized, whether that be one big incident or little things slowly over time. I guess I feel kind of protective of the place, I don't want just any old body wandering through there lol, I know not everyone has the best intentions that might be curious to see behind the gates. I guess we'll just have to see what the estate wants to do with it... :fortuneteller:

Back