Neverland

speechlesslove4michael

Proud Member
Does anyone know what is currently happening with Neverland? Neverland was always such a huge part of Michael and is never far from my mind

:ciao: speechlesslove4michael :give_rose:

Here is the Neverland Fact File Thread for you to stay Updated on what is happening at Neverland
We will be updating it as the information becomes available, so keep checking into the
Legacy Project Forum !!

Michael Jackson~My Neverland visit February 20th, 2012
[youtube]8AlTq3-j2-U[/youtube]

A big thank you to my family for accompanying me on my trip of a life time to pay homage to my kindred spirit Michael. We simply had a fabulous time. My little video will take you on what was about a 2 hour journey from L A up the Pacific Coast High to Santa Ynez Valley. The most Beautiful nature I have ever seen in my life. Valleys, mountains, one of the most beautiful lakes I have seen in my life. One bridge we went over I had to get in the floor board of the truck because im afraid of heights. lol. But I would have went thru the fire of hell to get to Neverland. It was very clear why Micheal picked this place in paradise to make his Kingdom. It was so strange because all of the houses.. and there were not many, that you passed were just ordinary homes like most people live in. Then you come to that Y shaped area and see those brown gates... and its like wow there it is! Then you stand at the gates and peer thru and you know whats on the other side..or what used to be on the other side. My emotions ran wild.. imagining all the rides and the zoo and Michaels Beautiful home...and oh yes... his GIVING TREE. If I could have went behind those gates and could only see one thing it would have to be his giving tree. But just to know I was on the property where God sent him songs like Black or White and Will You Be there was enough really. Michael's magic is still there...you can feel it ! or should I say?? CAN YOU FEEL I ?! CAN YOU FEEL IT ?! CAN YOU FEEL IT ?! I Love You my Precious !

Thank-you mysweetmichael1958v for this Video :bow::give_rose:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...d-FACT-File-FOR-REFERENCE-ONLY!-No-Discussion
Hope this helps :agree::give_rose:

Last edited:
Back