Neverland Statuary and related items purchased from Juliens in 09.........Video

myosotis

Proud Member
I hadn't seen this video before.....apologies if it is 'old news'.

I remember that a prospective purchaser at the planned Julien's auction in April 2009 had bid on 71 items online, before the sale was cancelled. He started litigation, and was eventually able to buy many (if not all?) of the items he had placed bids on.

Here is a video of him speaking about his purchase, and video of some of the items he bought. I also recall seeing on an old thread that he had taken these items to China and planned a sale in a hotel there..but I was never able to find the outcome. If anyone knows, do add your comments here.....

He says that the collection ' can be exhibited anywhere in the world' which implies that he might still have these items...I hope that if so, he does indeed exhibit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOvf5_q8TA&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
I hadn't seen this video before.....apologies if it is 'old news'.

I remember that a prospective purchaser at the planned Julien's auction in April 2009 had bid on 71 items online, before the sale was cancelled. He started litigation, and was eventually able to buy many (if not all?) of the items he had placed bids on.

Here is a video of him speaking about his purchase, and video of some of the items he bought. I also recall seeing on an old thread that he had taken these items to China and planned a sale in a hotel there..but I was never able to find the outcome. If anyone knows, do add your comments here.....

He says that the collection ' can be exhibited anywhere in the world' which implies that he might still have these items...I hope that if so, he does indeed exhibit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOvf5_q8TA&feature=player_embedded

hope the estate works out a deal with everyone who has bought his items and create a museum close to neverland. or maybe a tourist museum at neverland.

Back