Neverland on Google maps?

I never really tried Google maps before until just now, cause i had to. For an appointment tomorrow. So i decided to try and find Neverland, but i can't seem to find the exact place. Anyone tried this and succeeded?

I couldn't find it on Google Maps either, but I've seen it on Google Earth, and who knows the last time that was updated, since the rides are all still there.

I doubt that there is a street view around Neverland area! Never heard about this.

But there is a street view only of the mansion in Beverly Hills where Michael lived (and died) in 2009.

What you can see on Google Earth is only this:
MichaelJacksonsNeverlandRanch2.jpg

This is the street view i can see.
You can see all the way up/down Figueroa Mountain Rd.

streetview.jpg

yeah its great. i love just looking in street view around this area. its so peaceful and scenic. and sooo Americany..i love it!! :giggle:

Thanks to Alyssa_MJ_ireland

when you type this into google:
5198 Figueroa Mountain Rd, Santa Ynez, CA, United States

click on the Map tab...then it should show you an 'A' inside a red blimp thing on the map...click that then there should be an option to click 'street view'

View Larger Map

There is a street view on google maps but because of the way the entrance is set sort of away from the main road, you won't see it unless you move the map up the road a little and turn it to the right.

I was there at the end of last month, the week before his bday. It's sooo... I don't know.. it was so crazy to actually BE there after seeing it so many times on tv and stuff. It's so far out of the way but I'm glad my girls and I actually decided to make the drive, even if we couldn't get inside. The guard told us about 350 visitors come to the gates every day.

Gee, the MJ Estate authorized Google to take the shots???

don't they use images taken by NASA, other government offices etc and almost for every place they have street or arial view. I don't think that they need authorization.

Back