Neverland Gates

KB50MJ

Proud Member
Now i am confused on the gates of Neverland. There are two of them.

Which one is which and where are they located?

060317_neverland_file_hmed_6a.hmedium.jpg

r322788_1441532.jpg

the second one is located at the front,we went to neverland last week and we were only allowed to stay near the second picture the brown gates,the other ones are located futher up in the ranch,

the second one is located at the front,we went to neverland last week and we were only allowed to stay near the second picture the brown gates,the other ones are located futher up in the ranch,

thats correct. The brown gates are the main gates , located at the entrance to the property on the the public road, Figeroua Mountain Road. They are the only part of Neverland which can be seen by the public. The other gates, the golden gates, were the entrance proper to Neverland, located away from public view, hidden behind the hills. They were after the carpark, and were at the start of the driveway up to the main house.

Cool thanks. Now. I am looking at Google earth and I'm not sure where each gate is located.

ok, on google earth, find Los Olivos, then find Figeroua Mountain Road and follow it up through the mountain for approx 5 miles. You should see the entrance to Neverland on the left side of the road, and a school just up a bit on the right. In front of the main brown gates at Neverland there is a wide entrance part, with a low wall. Neverland property is surrounded by low brown fencing and there is a small round plant bed at the main entrance, kinda like a mini roundabout. You should also be able to see the security hit just inside the main gates. Thats all you can see from the public road

ok, on google earth, find Los Olivos, then find Figeroua Mountain Road and follow it up through the mountain for approx 5 miles. You should see the entrance to Neverland on the left side of the road, and a school just up a bit on the right. In front of the main brown gates at Neverland there is a wide entrance part, with a low wall. Neverland property is surrounded by low brown fencing and there is a small round plant bed at the main entrance, kinda like a mini roundabout. You should also be able to see the security hit just inside the main gates. Thats all you can see from the public road

Yea. I found Neverland, but I think I know waht your talking about, Which gate is right here?: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Never...99,-120.092856&spn=0.001777,0.005284&t=h&z=18

googlearthneverland.jpg

1 is the brown gates

2 is the security hut

3 is Figeroua Mountain Road

googlearthneverland2.jpg

1 is the road from the main entrance

2 is the carpark

3 is the golden Neverland Gates, leading to the main property

googlearthneverland.jpg

1 is the brown gates

2 is the security hut

3 is Figeroua Mountain Road

googlearthneverland2.jpg

1 is the road from the main entrance

2 is the carpark

3 is the golden Neverland Gates, leading to the main property

OH. Ok. Wow. thanks for that. It really helped. Thanks.

Back