need some info of an MJ quote (already resolved)

gummy

Proud Member
Hi folks! I came across this quote and love it a lot.

"Wherever you go-in every country,or in every continent, people yearn and hunger for only one thing, to love and be loved. Love transcends international boundaries and heals the wounds of hatred, racial, prejudice, bigotry and ignorance. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

I would like to know if this is from a speech? What year was that? I appreciate your info.

Update: This quote is part of MJ's acceptance speech at International Artist Awards in 1993. The youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgaPGk3ddQ. Credit goes to StephluvsMJ (post #16). I appreciate everyone's effort trying to answer my question.

MJ was just so genuine whenever he talked about love and children. Watching/listening to his speeches, I often find myself amazed at his intelligence and eloquence. He was truly beautiful inside out and much more than being an entertainer.

Last edited:
Re: need some info of an MJ quote

Well, I pasted the whole quote on Google...and Nothing came out except this...

http://www.coolquotescollection.com/Wisdom76.aspx

I dont think its a Public speech he made...it maybe something he said on some interview or something...But he has spoke of thesw kinds of things in his other speeches...but Not word for word...

Where did u get the quote?

It's from his acceptance speech at the 1993 AMA's. I can't find it on youtube though.

Might be from "Dancing the Dream"...

I'm uploading the speech now. Give me a minute.

I can hear him saying it, I have heard it.. But from where I can't think.

i've heard it on youtube.
but i can't find that again...

yeah its from the AMA's I think, right after he performed Dangerous.

Back