Need Help. Sony Korea made a ridiculous mistake!

dangerous2000watts

Proud Member
Hi I'm a fan from Korea as you can see.

I rarely open a thread on this forum but I'm so upset.

This is it DVD and Blu-ray released last week because of Censorship, so we Korean fans
got their copies last weekend. We found there's a huge mistake which made us so angry.

In a special feature, 'Memories of Michael', Sony Korea included a serious
mistake in translation.
A performer from 'This is it' said "He has NEVER been embarrassed with his color"
(I'm not dare to watch the part.... and I don't have a Blu-ray player either.
Some fan posted it on a Korean forum and some also replied they see
the same subtitles)

but the sentence was translated into Korean like this
"Michael has been SO embarrassed with his color.." :bugeyed

I don't know what to do now. I hope if I can do, I would like to make a complain to Sony America, Sony Japan(because the two Sonys are biggest) and Sony Korea.

I mean.. this DVD which was supposed to make us happy, embarrasses us and even make me upset. Michael had been suffered from that ridiculous 'Skin Bleach' rumor. I'm so worried about people especially non-MJ fans watching this DVD. :bugeyed:doh: Do they support the rumor or what?

How can I fix this problem? How can I make them fix it? I'm so confused.

This is not thier first time. The 'King of Pop' Korean edition also has many translation mistakes. (I mean even in Billie Jean. wow.)
I even sent them e-mails and posted to let them know what they did, but they never replied to me, nor sent me back.

I'm so tired of Sony branches in Korea.

If you have suggestions, please post yours. Thank you.:)

Thankyou so much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope somehow the fan clubs can get the message to Michael's state and do the corrections. I'm urging fans from all aver the world to pl. keep being attentive like this and help keep Michael's TRUE legacy alive. Pl.contact Gary regarding thisDangerous200watts.Hope he can help.

*Sorry for double posting*
*PMed the president*

According to a fan who called Sony pictures Korea, they said the DVD translation was done in the U.S.A. If it is true, what am I supposed to?

Back