Need Help- Project MJ On Sirius

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
I get sirius radio on my Dish Network satellite service, and I think it's criminal, that Michael does not have his own channel dedicated to him. They have everything you can think of and more on the Sirius network, including channels dedicated to Elvis, The Beatles, and Bruce Springsteen.

I think MJ should have his own channel, and I have sent my own opinion to Sirius that this needs to happen.

I think we, the fan base, should work together, and let Sirius know MJ needs his own channel.

Please go to the following link and send in your comment/request to get MJ on Sirius.

Thanks

http://www.sirius.com/customercare

I agree with you, but this cannot happen unless the Michael Jackson Estate agrees to it.

I, also, get Sirus Radio, I do know on occasions Sirus Radio has had
special channels that for a short time have placed all MJ all the
time and they were FANTASTIC!!!!:punk:
I hope Sony will use this format as part of its marketing of
Michael' upcoming new Album.

I don't see why the estate would not approve this, considering some of the sirius channels already play Michael's songs.

Would it be possible one of the mods could sticky this thread. I think this a great project for fans to get involved with. Michael DESERVES his own Sirius XM radio channel.

Thank you.

I get sirius radio on my Dish Network satellite service, and I think it's criminal, that Michael does not have his own channel dedicated to him. They have everything you can think of and more on the Sirius network, including channels dedicated to Elvis, The Beatles, and Bruce Springsteen.

I think MJ should have his own channel, and I have sent my own opinion to Sirius that this needs to happen.

I think we, the fan base, should work together, and let Sirius know MJ needs his own channel.

Please go to the following link and send in your comment/request to get MJ on Sirius.

Thanks

http://www.sirius.com/customercare

would it be a radio like MJTunes ?:scratch:

Yes it would. It would play J5 tunes, Jacksons tunes, and of course Michael's solo stuff from Motown to now.

I just think it's a crime he isn't showcased on Sirius radio. Elvis, Bruce Springsteen (who isn't even dead), and The Beatles all have their own personal music channels.

Why is the greatest music icon of our time not showcased on the Sirius network? It makes no sense.

Again, any chance one of the moderators could sticky this. I believe we all need to join up together and let Sirius know we want Michael to have his own channel.

What about XM? I listen to XM (for Opie & Anthony and 80s on 8).

Looks like this thread was sticky'd...then the forum thread got changed, and it was unsticky'd.

Any chance this can get moved to the legacy section, and possibly sticky'd?

I commented on their website and politely asked for a Michael Jackson music channel. I hope more people will follow suit, regardless if they have Sirius satellite radio, I don't have it but I will stand up for my man in any way that I can!

^^We wouldn't see Michael, just hear him. But still, it would be great if he had his own channel. Heck I'd even pitch to Sirius to let me be the Deejay. lol

Back