need answers to questions from MJ BUFFS

chocabloc

Proud Member
im a long time MJ fan but i dont know the answers to these,does anyone else know?btw they are totally random thoughts and questions that ive always wondered.

1) what was the name of michaels personal asistant in 1985

2)what happend to Louie and Bubbles

3)why did sometimes on autographs he would sign his name then 1988 even though it wasnt that year

4)is he not a full vegie anymore eating KFC/was he ever?

5)what was the name of his cat in the early black and white pictures?was it his?

6)did he ever have a full rhinestone glove for non performances like meeting President Regan

Bubbles was sent to live in a place for Chimps once he was too big to be cared for by Michael any longer.

Since all of Michael's animals have been removed I should assume the same for Louie if he was still alive not sure what the life expectancy of a Lama is.

Grace was his personal assistant for a long while not really sure who was in 1985 though. In 85 I could have cared less for all the other people that surrounded Michael lol (was younger and wanted only him :lol: )

I remember reading that the signature was a prediction that something great was going to happen in that year.

I think he eats what he wants lol The body's requirements do include protein though and chicken has it so...I wouldn't call him a vegatarian either though.

Aww, don't remember any particular cat. He had a few at Neverland I think.

Most gloves I've seen all have the palm clear of rinestones I should think for functionality.

Maybe someone else has more concrete answers lol.

Bubbles was sent to live in a place for Chimps once he was too big to be cared for by Michael any longer.

Since all of Michael's animals have been removed I should assume the same for Louie if he was still alive not sure what the life expectancy of a Lama is.

Grace was his personal assistant for a long while not really sure who was in 1985 though. In 85 I could have cared less for all the other people that surrounded Michael lol (was younger and wanted only him :lol: )

I remember reading that the signature was a prediction that something great was going to happen in that year.

I think he eats what he wants lol The body's requirements do include protein though and chicken has it so...I wouldn't call him a vegatarian either though.

Most gloves I've seen all have the palm clear of rinestones I should think for functionality.

MJJC Momma!! Tsk tsk!! LOL!!

Hey now all normal MJ fans goes through a OMG stage :lol: I've grown out of it...mostly :rofl:

Let's face it the hubby and kids would be a lil freaked out if Momma had posters of Michael hanging above her bed. That phase couldn't stay :lol:

I haven't heard about Bubble's death, but what I know is nobody takes better care of him than brother Michael. Bu must be full of grief

thanks MJJC Momma,ive always wondered about these questions thanks for shedding a bit more light on them. remember seeing his licence plate for his car with the words "i love my llama louie",very touching and caring.

True.. He felt that 88 was the year that I was born! ^^
Me and Michael always shared a telepathic bond :rofl:
(just kidding..)

Back