Need advice on Wembley DVD enhancement about colour correction please

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyLeeHL

Proud Member
Hi, everyone. I'm trying to enhance the Wembley DVD lately, and I have a problem about colour correction. We all know that the colour was totally messed up in the DVD. The colour of the bonus The Way You Make Me Feel seems a lot more comfortable, which I guess is not enhanced by the same lab.

I'm using Avisynth with a Tweak filter to justify the colour system. Up to now, I've tried hundreds of different combinations of hue, sat, bright, and cont. The image does seem a little better, but I still can't find a combination to make it perfect.

And now I'm a little confused. I don't even know whether to increase the cont or to decrease the cont. Can someone here help me with colour correction, please? I know there are lots of video enhancers here, so please share your way of colour correction, and together we can make it better.

PS: Please forgive me for my poor English. I'm Chinese.

You should have posted this in the dvd quality thread or 2000 discussion section.

That was what we talked about. That the colours and contrast need to be adjusted only on some sceenes and not on the whole show. In some scennes both are fine in other need to be fixed. You need to do partial enhancement.

If you are just starting with enhancing footage, you should do videos that are not that complicated like the wembley dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back