taleo_header.jpg

SEE:
https://cirquedusoleil.taleo.net/careersection/10120/joblist.ftl

34rdicn.jpg

This is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!
The sooner this show start up,
the better. :salut:
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!

First show will begin late next year, most likely November or December. From what I've read, it seems Montreal will be the first city for the arena show. Then in fall of 2012, the show sets up shop permanently in Vegas while the arena show moves out of North America and heads overseas for 2 to as much as 5 years.

Thank you Moonwalker. Fan. This is great news :clapping:and I needed some good news today!

First show will begin late next year, most likely November or December. From what I've read, it seems Montreal will be the first city for the arena show. Then in fall of 2012, the show sets up shop permanently in Vegas while the arena show moves out of North America and heads overseas for 2 to as much as 5 years.
:clapping: Thanks for the Info, Smooth!!!!:clapping:

:wild:

Cirque du Soleil has to come to Brazil!!!!!!!!!! :wild: :dance:

So HAPPY that this is actually going to happen. Montreal is a quick train ride from NYC, I actually took Amtrak there this summer! It would be awesome to see it there, and I'm SURE it will make its way to NYC at some point. And I'll definitely be going to see the Vegas residency as well. So excited!

I hope they do a better job than what they did with the Beatles show.

Wow, I can only imagine how magical this will be. I will be able to make it to the Montreal show. I think Michael would have loved this.

On Sunday I was talking with a friend who had no news about the show Michael and Cirque du Soleil.
These are good news ..... with this calendar of auditions, the rehearsals should start in January. 9-10 months (with probable periods of 8 hours minimum of training) is a good period to rehearse a show of this size will be.
The choreography of Michael are part of life for every dancer.
Good luck to the candidates, will be magical.

Back