Neat article I stumbled upon

Great article. Thanks for posting.
It also had some funny comments like:

3. Actually, this number isn’t really a point I’m just still laughing at people who think Elvis is original.

Cracked me up. I like his style of writing.

5. Neither Presley or Jackson had any sense of style. Though both have recognizable, iconic and ’signature’ wardrobe.

This is a matter of taste, but in my eyes correct. What makes him so exseptional is his unique style. AND that same wacky style is being copied over and over again. You can't simply not mess with the classics :punk:

Last edited:
Michael Jackson is a greater entertainer than Elvis and The Beatles combined, and i'm not just saying this because i'm an MJ fan. Elvis and The Beatles could never comand the stage the way that MJ did. Everytime MJ performed he was totaly posessed and the hysteria he'd cause at a concert is just shocking. I mean all he has to do is just stand there and the crowd goes nuts

Thank for this article. He resumed perfectly the overated Elvis.

Its also funny to read all the comments.. ! A big war between MJ and Elvis lol

Thank you for this article Gasselle. I loved reading some of the comments and I got a particular laugh over Charles Thompson's comment 'Michael Jackson now owns a significant portion of Elvis's music AND screwed his daughter, so ha' ...so funny and true

Michael Jackson is a greater entertainer than Elvis and The Beatles combined, and i'm not just saying this because i'm an MJ fan. Elvis and The Beatles could never comand the stage the way that MJ did. Everytime MJ performed he was totaly posessed and the hysteria he'd cause at a concert is just shocking. I mean all he has to do is just stand there and the crowd goes nuts

The Beatles are a band, not performers like Elvis or Mike or James Brown. That's why they quit touring in 1966. A lot of the time they just played garbage because no one could hear what they were playing anyway (and the group couldn't hear themselves) because of the screaming and they had really small amps in those days, lol. Another reason was the many death threats they received.

The Beatles are a band, not performers like Elvis or Mike or James Brown. That's why they quit touring in 1966. A lot of the time they just played garbage because no one could hear what they were playing anyway (and the group couldn't hear themselves) because of the screaming and they had really small amps in those days, lol. Another reason was the many death threats they received.

Yep I know about that. Sorry for going off the topic but I'm amazed by how The Beatles and Michael are so loved worldwide. The Beatles and Michael was extremely HUGE in my country. (Elvis IMO cant come close to The Beatles and Mike in terms of worldwide popularity.) There was even a Beatles tribute band and every year they would perform a Beatles night to commemorate John's death. Everyone would bring candles and sing along to all the songs. And that's always a special cultural event for the youths in our capital city. (I read it from the youth magazines LOL. I was small at the time.)

But I try to get into the Beatles and I just cant :ph34r: I love Hey Jude, Let It Be, but that's it :ph34r:. I never understand why Yesterday was voted as the best song of the century. I absolutely hate it LOL.
LOL maybe I'd try to listen to more of their stuffs.

And Michael,no comment. At one time I'd say u must own a Michael Jackson VHS tape to be considered cool LOL. Everywhere I went HEal The World was played to DEATH (even now), and that's the most famous Michael song to ppl here, I bet a lot of ppl will now know BIllie Jean and Beat It but love Heal The World and Earth Song:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
And Michael,no comment. At one time I'd say u must own a Michael Jackson VHS tape to be considered cool LOL. Everywhere I went HEal The World was played to DEATH (even now), and that's the most famous Michael song to ppl here, I bet a lot of ppl will now know BIllie Jean and Beat It but love Heal The World and Earth Song:lol: :lol:
I was around when the Jackson 5 were a group. I actually remember the Jacksons TV show when it first ran, lol. I think it came on Saturday night, if I remember correctly. It was them and the Donny and Marie Show. So songs like Heal the World aren't the biggest thing to me.

I was around when the Jackson 5 were a group. I actually remember the Jacksons TV show when it first ran, lol. I think it came on Saturday night, if I remember correctly. It was them and the Donny and Marie Show. So songs like Heal the World aren't the biggest thing to me.

Oh I have to add Black or White to the list of famous Michael songs here LOL. When I was little I thought HTW's the best song in the world , but now I rarely listen to it. The same with Black or White. It must have to do with them being played to death here so I got tired of them :lol: :lol:

Back