Ne Yo wants to work with Marilyn Manson

Proud Member
it seems that MJ's influence on Ne Yo has reached further than first thought. NeYo is really spreading his musical wings to sound varied, like MJ sounds varied. i just heard on american top forty as ryan seacrest announced that NeYo has said that he wants to write for Marilyn.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

ur gunna have to get a link to american top forty and listen more often. i can't get ahold of links..but i listen to the program every week..and Ryan did make this announcement.

i think if u go to www.kiisfm.com and click on listen live about this time every week..actually...eight am los angeles time sundays...u can listen to the program and hear things like this. i was gunna post it while the program was on..but i thought it can't be MJ cus he's already working with him..but i listned anyway..and Marilyn was mentioned instead..so..i thought it was worth posting. anyway...the news is always current..and it's a good source to hear things like this. ryan tends to talk about MJ on this program.

Last edited:
ur gunna have to get a link to american top forty and listen more often. i can't get ahold of links..but i listen to the program every week..and Ryan did make this announcement.

nah,i'm not saying i don't believe you - it's just that people would write ANYTHING these days...

it seems that MJ's influence on Ne Yo has reached further than first thought. NeYo is really spreading his musical wings to sound varied, like MJ sounds varied.
LOL thanks for this, Google News has it on a lot of sites.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=83&num=161779

Published: Aug 3, 2008

Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip
Ne-Yo Eyes Marilyn Manson Collaboration
by Staff

R&B singer Ne-Yo is planning an unusual collaboration for his next album - he wants to record a track with shock rocker Marilyn Manson.
The Closer hitmaker started out in the music industry as a behind-the-scenes songwriter penning huge hits for the likes of R&B superstars Beyonce and Rihanna.

And after launching his own successful solo career, he has decided he is ready to take on rock - and wants to surprise his fans by working with iconic goth star Manson.

He says, "I'm also trying to get hold of Marilyn Manson about an idea I have. Ne-Yo goes rock - you heard it here first!" (c) WENN

and i gotta agree with you on it being an MJesque move.

well he has said that he's venturing out into different music because he's sick of producing the same sound.. He said everyone sounds the same, and they all want the same sound so....

I`m serious, I love Marilyn Manson for his art. Not everybody`s taste but I can imagine a collabo with Manson & Michael, whoa - that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I don't get one thing...why is this Michael Jackson news? :huh: It only concerns Ne-Yo and Manson, even if Ne-Yo is working with Michael as well.

And good for them if they are :flowers: *wishes them good luck*

I don't get one thing...why is this Michael Jackson news? :huh: It only concerns Ne-Yo and Manson, even if Ne-Yo is working with Michael as well.

And good for them if they are :flowers: *wishes them good luck*

This is going to Music Around The World since this doesn't concern Michael.

Back