Ne-Yo Reflects on BAD.

Victor

Proud Member
Donations
$5.00
On August 31, 1987, Michael Jackson released his now-iconic Bad album. This Friday marks the 25th anniversary of the King of Pop's historic record, which includes classics like "Smooth Criminal," "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Man in the Mirror" and, of course, the album's title track, "Bad."

In celebration of Bad, we asked our recent Sessions performer Ne-Yo to reflect on the LP and the artist that played an indispensable role in inspiring his own career as an entertainer. Watch Ne-Yo speak on MJ's Bad in the video below, and stay tuned for his Sessions performance, coming soon.

Great video and great words from Ne-Yo! I totally agree with Ne-Yo, Michaels best music video is Smooth Criminal.

Great video - and nice words from NE-YO!

Thanks for posting that; I enjoyed it. I really liked Ne-Yo's video One in a Million. I thought he was cute and fun in it and I loved his dancing. And the song too, actually. I think he was maybe goin' after a "Michael Jackson" feel throughout that video. Maybe that's why I liked it. :) I don't know anything about the rest of his stuff, but that I came across and liked.

I'm glad he has positive things to say about MJ.

it was great!!! MJ was and all we know that!!! we love him

I feel Ne-Yo is this generations MJ in Off The Wall/Thriller form (in terms of types of songs he makes).
So many of his songs sound like something that would easily fit on Off The Wall or Thriller.
Love his work!

Back