Ne-Yo: Beautiful Monster *NEW SINGLE*

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
Your opinions about this new Ne-Yo track?? Def Jam released a 20 seconds snippet of it..

I think that the song is better than alot of the mainstream crap that's around today. I really like the vocal melody on it. I won't be rushing out to buy/download the single anytime soon. I think it's a nice song to listen to when it comes on the radio or when it's played at a social gathering but i don't feel the need to add it to my music collection

I LOVE NE-YO. :wub: But this is...I was expecting more. :( Kind of upset about it.

kind of ironic. 'beautiful monster' is what someone called Michael Jackson, when he did the black or white video. i'm thinking NeYo knew that...

Um, Ne-Yo, what is this? This is not you. This is HORRIBLE and makes me wanna puke. The Lost Children, Michael's worst song, is 1 billion times better than this. Go back to the Ne-Yo that I liked and the Ne-Yo whose songs made me purchase his albums, cause this is NOT doing it.

Um, Ne-Yo, what is this? This is not you. This is HORRIBLE and makes me wanna puke. The Lost Children, Michael's worst song, is 1 billion times better than this. Go back to the Ne-Yo that I liked and the Ne-Yo whose songs made me purchase his albums, cause this is NOT doing it.

that's why i tend to never say an MJ song is MJ's worst, cus i hear people make the kinds of comparisons u make..lol

You consider 'The Lost Children' one of his worst songs?!
Really..?
:mello:

Yes, I agree with smooth. 'The Lost Children' is Michael's worst song. Ever.
The first time I heard it, I got nauseous and threw up all over the damn place.
Chunks.

I don't see anything wrong with it..
Maybe I'm musically impaired or something..:unsure:

corny and far from a lead off single. maybe if this was the third or forth single released but this ain't a lead off single.

The beginning was interesting but then the whole song was just the same techno crap they play all over the place right now. I already went through the techno craze in the 90's so I'd rather hear something new and inspired than reworked versions of stuff I didn't like even when I heard it in the 90's...

Just listened... it's kinda boring. I don't know much about Ne-Yo except that he's trying to act like MJ, but this song, I don't feel anything listening to it sorry.

I think that the decision for releasing this track is part of a strategy. I mean come on, what kind of track is this?? Personally I think that the album will be out of this world, because I know what Ne-Yo can do..

Mark my words.

I like all of Ne-yo's songs even the ones he has wrote for other artists, but this is crap, what were you thinking Ne-yo ?! its not like him to do a rubbish song like this !!

I think that the decision for releasing this track is part of a strategy. I mean come on, what kind of track is this?? Personally I think that the album will be out of this world, because I know what Ne-Yo can do..

Mark my words.

I don't think so. It's gonna be on the new album, and if it's not the strongest track... it definitely is one of the better ones, as it is released as a single... and it's very, very sad.

No artist, especially not Ne-Yo, would risk releasing a crap song just for the sake of making public go wild for the next one. I'd wish your guess turned out to be true, but taking into consideration the current music scene, I think you are wrong and this is the lead single...

----------------
edit
Gosh, what happened to the music scene. A songwriter like Ne-Yo comes out with a song like that... music is dead.

I don't think so. It's gonna be on the new album, and if it's not the strongest track... it definitely is one of the better ones, as it is released as a single... and it's very, very sad.

No artist, especially not Ne-Yo, would risk releasing a crap song just for the sake of making public go wild for the next one. I'd wish your guess turned out to be true, but taking into consideration the current music scene, I think you are wrong and this is the lead single...

----------------
edit
Gosh, what happened to the music scene. A songwriter like Ne-Yo comes out with a song like that... music is dead.

Tip: Download the unreleased albums "NE-YO BLUE LABEL" and "GENTLEMANLIKE 5"... There are tracks on it which he sold to other artists. But on these cds you can hear HIS interpretation to the songs.. Almost all of them are mindblowing.. This dude is underestimated! Listen to to the track "Let Me Know".. Michael Jackson would kill this!!:

to me,
'the lost children' is a magnificent song, that, every time i hear it(often)it takes me away to a world that is better than this one.

anyway...apparently, due to terms of use violation, now that i have earphones...the ne yo song, 'beautiful monster' is not available for me to hear.

Last edited:
Back