NBC coverage with Brian Oxman, Jackie Jackson and Kadir Nelson (video)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member

This video is a broadcast by NBC Los Angeles. It features an interview with Brian Oxman who is speaking against the new MICHAEL album on behalf of Joe Jackson.

Re: NBC coverage with Brian Oxman, Jackie Jackson and the artist who created the cover (video)

oxman needs to have his facts checked.

Unreleased songs appears on the ultimate collection (2004) and the KOP best of (2008)

he's just an attention seeker.

Re: NBC coverage with Brian Oxman, Jackie Jackson and the artist who created the cover (video)

Sh@t your mouth already Ox monster!

and Mr Oxman is the one who respects and always respected Michael Jackson wishes?
Respect? Oxmn was the first who came with drug addiction blah blah and he was saying in on June 25th in front of the UCLA. You call it respect?
Well, respect's not given - it's earned - Mr Oxman didn't earn mine.

what is Jackie saying? I can't stand Oxman or Joe

Jackie's always sweet, speaking few words just like his brother... He sure seemed he wanted to say more, but doesn't want to add to the madness.. He reminds me so much of Michael..

so what do we believe :unsure:
I believe the producers and other people that worked with Michael in the studio and on tour throughout his career, including the last 3-4 years of his life -- Teddy Riley, Greg Phillinganes, Bruce Swedien, Dorian Holley, Matt Forger, Neff-U, Frank Cascio, Akon, etc. In my opinion they are, through varying degrees of experience, the ones who know best how MJ worked, as they saw his creative process up close over the course of many years. Oxman didn't, and IMHO he's just feeding the negativity because he is still angry about Michael's death. Which is understandable, and we've seen a similar response from other people, but it might not be such a good idea to go on TV and say these things.

Last edited:
the guy who's speaking in the end of the video pissed me off even more than Oxman!

I believe the producers and other people that worked with Michael in the studio and on tour throughout his career, including the last 3-4 years of his life -- Teddy Riley, Greg Phillinganes, Bruce Swedien, Dorian Holley, Matt Forger, Neff-U, Frank Cascio, Akon, etc. In my opinion they are, through varying degrees of experience, the ones who know best how MJ worked, as they saw his creative process up close over the course of many years. Oxman didn't, and IMHO he's just feeding the negativity because he is still angry about Michael's death. Which is understandable, and we've seen a similar response from other people, but it might not be such a good idea to go on TV and say these things.

This !

Oxman is an idiot and the guy at the end of the clip sounds like an idiot also!

So let us prepare ourselves, dear fans, because once the "Cirque du Soliel" show opens, Oxman will once again be out there talking about how Joe Jackson does NOT support the show. LOL!

Thus far, it appears that EVERY new project will get the NON-support speech from Oxman, on Joe Jackson's behalf. All you can do is shake your head at the foolishness!

JMie;3135362 said:
some no name

"Michael Jackson’s ok with what he does, but he’s not as hot as everybody makes him seem, now. Maybe once upon a time, before he became weird." says Jordan Bridges, "a music lover".

"A freak/weirdo to dimwitted individuals that buy whatever BS the media feed them. A legend, genius & the ultimate record breaker to everyone else."

Oxman (and Joe) should just shut up and Beat It.

The issue with SONY was YEARS ago.

MJ asked SONY to promote the TII tour! I am very sure had MJ lived to release a new album, it would have been released at SONY.

Moonwalker.Fan;3135801 said:
"Michael Jackson’s ok with what he does, but he’s not as hot as everybody makes him seem, now. Maybe once upon a time, before he became weird." says Jordan Bridges, "a music lover".

Very objective - NOT !! :doh:

Even if you think MJ the person was weird there is simply no denying that the music he created was genius!

I hate to write about MJ in past tense. :(

I agree with Brian Oxman!

I disagree with Jackie on this one. (sorry, Jackie)

The one I disagree with the MOST is that hater at the end of the video! If Michael's not as hot then why can he sell more tickets than ANY other artist in the world? They just have to add in that last line or joke always! They could have cut that out....

"A freak/weirdo to dimwitted individuals that buy whatever BS the media feed them. A legend, genius & the ultimate record breaker to everyone else."

WOW, someone quoted me. I made that quote up myself. :)

Anyway, who the hell is that random arsehole at the end of the video they pulled of the street. You can tell he's a dumbass by the way he's talking with a facial expression like he's just shat himself.

Brian Oxman just like Will.I.Am may have a point. I'm not sure Michael would have put the album out as it were, but call me
greedy, the album coming out was some of the best news I had all year and I'm glad it's coming out.

My thoughts:

1. Not surprised to see Oxman spew his hate on the day the album drops. Where was he the weeks and months leading up to today?

2. Oxman has no clue what Michael would or would not have wanted. Many people with close ties to him over the years, know for fact that he had music set aside for release upon his death...weather that material is on this album or not, remains to be known or not...personally I think some of it is, but not the majority.

3. Oxman looks like he's been making 1 too many trips through the buffet line...Hey Brian, put down the plate.

4. The idiot at the end knows jack sh!t. Michael Jackson always was and always will be relevant.

5. Oxman...seriously you and Joe just go away. Joe was left out of the will for a reason. You guys have no case, you don't care for MJ's legacy. All you care about is lining your pockets with HISmoney.

Go away!

This is a special message from D-Generation X to Brian Oxman, Joe Jackson and anyone hating on any new Michael Jackson project from here until the end of times...

DX-3.jpg

Back