Who do you want to win the NBA Finals?

• Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Orlando Magic

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Kobe and the Lakers schooled Orlando last night :basketball:

:lol: Schooled! :hysterical:

Hopefully Orlando decides to show up for Game 2 and at least make it interesting. LOL

Game 2 was the kind of game I like watching, a competition LOL :basketball:

i don't have a television right now, so i'm listening on radio, or watching internet highlights. it feels like coach Van Gundy, once again, doesn't really trust his big man. i don't know if the magic can survive if that trust isn't instilled..

^ I hope you're listening to good play-by-play announcers?

It's more fun being at the basketball games in person anyway, it's great energy especially when the games are close in score. I get bored watching them on tv. LOL :basketball:

^ I hope you're listening to good play-by-play announcers?

It's more fun being at the basketball games in person anyway, it's great energy especially when the games are close in score. I get bored watching them on tv. LOL :basketball:

oh yeah..those announcers i listen to are really good. espn announcers Mike Terico Dr. Jack Ramsey and Hubie Brown. it feels like i'm there. lol

looks like the coach HAS gone back to believing in his big man.:D

and..oh...hey kobe! i heard Sarah Lee wants to hire you. She heard that you make great TURNOVERS!!!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA :rofl:

Last edited:
oh yeah..those announcers i listen to are really good. espn announcers Mike Terico Dr. Jack Ramsey and Hubie Brown. it feels like i'm there. lol

That's a whole lot of knowledge right there. :)

Great Game 3 last night. Kobe needs to get his free throw shooting straightened out though :huh: he choked on the easy shots. :wtf2 I'm looking forward to Game 4. :)

That's a whole lot of knowledge right there. :)

Great Game 3 last night. Kobe needs to get his free throw shooting straightened out though :huh: he choked on the easy shots. :wtf2 I'm looking forward to Game 4. :)

yeah. great knowledge.

on the game front, i think coach Jackson needs to trust in some other guys too. not to say that Kobe Bryant made a wise decision to try and be superhuman, and do the olympics, bypass his surgery, and get no sleep for more than a year. no man can keep that up. i don't care how talented he is. and Phil Jackson is partly responsible. he shouldn't have allowed Kobe to go nonstop like that all year. Kobe clearly sounds tired, even tho, like most athletes, he's not going to admit it.

a lot of people drink the Phil Jackson kool aid, including him. he doesn't ever think he makes a bad decision. but his other players can only have so much confidence when he leans just on Kobe and Fisher.

Doc Rivers, to me, is a better coach, cus he put people first, before championships. he made Kevin Garnett rest, and get surgery and rehab, rather than be obsessed with back to back championships. Van Gundy is willing to admit when he makes mistakes. all of Orlando played, last night.

this is why i think the Lakers won't get to the goal, this year.

Good Game 4 last night. :) One more to go for the Championship! :basketball:

Good Game 4 last night. :) One more to go for the Championship! :basketball:

yeah...sarah lee ain't in a recession. this time it was magic turnovers. i guess it's the bounce of the ball.

free throws are at a premium. i heard Bryant practiced last night, but no one said Howard was on the floor before the game, practicing last night. he was on the floor the night before, but he must have thought he didn't have to practice them last night, cus he won the night before. u gotta practice them prior to every game, every night, so u can predicate ur game to the free throw line, confidently. cus the magic didn't want to go there much last night. and i can see why.

i hope the magic can mount a comeback and not feel the need to have their backs against the wall to play their best.

Back