Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives

Yeezy

Proud Member
This will be album of the year.

Whats the deal with posting links for leaked albums? Got this album last night...

I've yet to hear the full album but As We Enter is mint. Produced by Marley himself.

16gjcy.jpg

As We Enter

has this album leaked already?,... i need to check it out, Nas is workin on a solo album now, can't wait!!, i know the first single has been released, strong will continue and also as we enter, its not getting much hype on the hiphop blogs though, people are more anticipating Drake, Game, J.cole and eminem's new albums

has this album leaked already?,... i need to check it out, Nas is workin on a solo album now, can't wait!!, i know the first single has been released, strong will continue and also as we enter, its not getting much hype on the hiphop blogs though, people are more anticipating Drake, Game, J.cole and eminem's new albums

Thats because it will be mainstream crap :)
Eminem, going off his first single, its looking good though tbh
Cba with thread its gone down hill, probably because I didnt post any songs to go with the thread but never mind ey. :)

Edit: An example of how great this album will be. On "My Generation", Lil Wayne actually spit a pretty epic verse. Still a prick.

Last edited:
Thats because it will be mainstream crap :)
Eminem, going off his first single, its looking good though tbh
Cba with thread its gone down hill, probably because I didnt post any songs to go with the thread but never mind ey. :)

Edit: An example of how great this album will be. On "My Generation", Lil Wayne actually spit a pretty epic verse. Still a prick.

Wayne's gotta go hard with Nas on a track that's obvious, Em didnt go that hard, he didn't murk the track like he usually does, but his 3rd verse was dope

This is my second most anticipated album this year (The first being Lupe Fiasco's Lasers).
Nas and Damian were in Florida for a concert last week and i was so upset i didn't get to see hem. I didn't find out about the concert till the day after.

Download links can't be posted for copyright reasons.

This is my second most anticipated album this year (The first being Lupe Fiasco's Lasers).
Nas and Damian were in Florida for a concert last week and i was so upset i didn't get to see hem. I didn't find out about the concert till the day after.

Dammmnn Lupe has gone into an idiot with his fans. 2 epic albums he has though. Not even that bothered about Lasers anymore.

Got Revolutions Per Minute??

& ok I won't post links =)

Dammmnn Lupe has gone into an idiot with his fans. 2 epic albums he has though. Not even that bothered about Lasers anymore.

Got Revolutions Per Minute??

& ok I won't post links =)
:lol: Ive been waiting too long to just give up on him now.. Im perfectly content replaying ROTN and F&L until Lasers drops.

Back