naomi and mike - did they stay in contact

staywithme

Proud Member
do you know if naomi and mike stayed friendly after in the closet and throughout the 00s? i personally would have turned against her after what she did to those poor police officers
its scary to think that she was around mike . . . shes so aggressive and rude

any interviews or quotes please share

I doubt it. She was just a cameo in a video. He wasn't best buds with Tatiana or Ola Ray, was he?

Doubt it, he was probably scared she would throw a Blackberry at his head...or is that reserved for her maids?

Lol, I like Naomi. She seemed pretty sweet in the making of "In the closet", but maybe she changed lol.

I doubt it. She was just a cameo in a video. He wasn't best buds with Tatiana or Ola Ray, was he?

But she was famous... And a "super" model. (Well, first ever british black model anyway :p)

Doubt it, he was probably scared she would throw a Blackberry at his head...or is that reserved for her maids?

:lmao:
Last time I heard it was:

- Campbell had allegedly assaulted Georgina Galanis with a telephone in a hotel room and threatened to throw her out of a moving Peugeot.

- In March 2005, Campbell allegedly slapped assistant Amanda Brack and beat her around the head with a blackberry personal organiser. Brack began legal proceedings against Campbell, claiming Campbell abused her verbally and physically on three continents. Brack accused Campbell of assault, battery, and infliction of emotional distress in incidents that started a month after she began working for her in February 2005.

- Italian actress Yvonne Sciò has claimed Campbell left her "covered in blood" after an altercation at a Rome hotel, allegedly due to the fact that Sciò had worn the same dress as Campbell. Sciò's claim: "She punched me in the face. She was like Mike Tyson."

- 30 March 2006 Campbell was arrested for allegedly assaulting her housekeeper with a jewel-encrusted mobile phone, resulting in a bloody head that required several stitches

- On 16 January 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her maid Ana Scolavino

- On 3 April 2008, Campbell was arrested inside Heathrow's Terminal 5 on suspicion of assaulting a police officer after one of her bags had been lost

Moral of the story: She puts the British black female population to shame. I don't blame Michael for losing contact with her over the years following ITC... (If he did).

Last edited:
didn't she say something or do something on the set of "in the closet" ??? and MJ was like... "that is not nice" to naomi????

Where did you hear that? Source?

All I remember is watching her interview where she says he was very professional.

Where did you hear that? Source?

All I remember is watching her interview where she says he was very professional.

i thought it was on youtube.....
oh, i remember.... it was on YT... i was watching one of "in the closet vid" someone posted a text. got the impression the person wasn't a big naomi fan.... i will look at my fav vids list ... if i find it i will post it. but it was definitely on YT , and it was a text post by someone.

i thought it was on youtube.....
oh, i remember.... it was on YT... i was watching one of "in the closet vid" someone posted a text. got the impression the person wasn't a big naomi fan.... i will look at my fav vids list ... if i find it i will post it. but it was definitely on YT , and it was a text post by someone.

Oh right, well it sounds like a bit of banter they had between them while they were filming IMHO... I'm sure Michael was only joking and this YT user was trying to blow things out of proportion.

I still think she needs anger management though. :punk:lol

Oh right, well it sounds like a bit of banter they had between them while they were filming IMHO... I'm sure Michael was only joking and this YT user was trying to blow things out of proportion.

I still think she needs anger management though. :punk:lol

I can't remember the interview source but they played a clip of it on VH1 in 1998 for a documentary they were doing on Naomi. In the archive, Naomi talked about dropping f-bombs or cussing in general while on the set and Michael would laugh and say, "that's not polite" or "nice." Naomi said she just kept apologizing to him. There was no drama :)

I can't remember the interview source but they played a clip of it on VH1 in 1998 for a documentary they were doing on Naomi. In the archive, Naomi talked about dropping f-bombs or cussing in general while on the set and Michael would laugh and say, "that's not polite" or "nice." Naomi said she just kept apologizing to him. There was no drama :)

interesting....

rofl, oh man that is so typical of her! I doubt Michael was used to being around people like that..who swear and cuss all the time. lol

Out of all the MJ video ladies, I was most jealous of Naomi.

I don't think they stayed in touch. I've seen a picture of them at some event back in the day but other than that I don't know.

Back