Nancy O'Dell speaks about MJ on 'The Wendy Williams Show'

Victory2004

Proud Member
Williams: What interview would you love to get, if there is someone?
O'Dell: The one thing I had always wanted to do unfortunately, the interview I always wanted to do was michael jackson.
O'Dell: Whenever anybody asked me that question it was michael jackson.
Williams: Yeah.
O'Dell: I think he's so misunderstood and I have so many friends who have worked with him and they say he was the nicest person and that they did not believe any of the allegations against him, and I just felt like there was a different side of him anybody saw and I wanted to sit down violent a southern chat with him as a southern gal and get that feeling as who he is really is as a person and never really got that opportunity.
O'Dell: I was actually supposed to go to his set, talk to one person.
O'Dell: We were going to go on the set and do something about the costumes and the design and the hair and everything -- which i know you would have loved.
Williams: Yknow me and the hair.
O'Dell: And talked to him the day before he passed away and we were setting up the interview to go on the set.
O'Dell: I could have gotten that opportunity and unfortunately didn't.
Williams: Yeah.

Access Hollywood has been generally in their MJ coverage, compare to the trash Insider and Entertainment tonight...

Sorry don't know who she is (i don't watch tabloid shows) but as long as she didn't flame the King of Pop, its cool.

So Access Hollywood was gonna get the exclusive on TII!

When nancy said "And talked to him the day before he passed away and we were setting up the interview to go on the set." Does that mean she actually spoke to him but then was gonna speak to him inperson?

Last edited:
I just felt like there was a different side of him anybody saw and I wanted to sit down violent a southern chat with him as a southern gal and get that feeling as who he is really is as a person and never really got that opportunity.
O'Dell: I was actually supposed to go to his set, talk to one person.
WHAT the hell??? Nancy O'Dell does NOT talk like this!!!

When nancy said "And talked to him the day before he passed away and we were setting up the interview to go on the set." Does that mean she actually spoke to him but then was gonna speak to him inperson?

I guess soo...she talked to him to set up the whole interview...the day b4 he passed, and she never got to talk to him @ ALL!
:no:

Now everybody wants to interview him, when back in the day he was alive, everyone ignored him. Screw you o'dell.

Everybody wanted to interview him. since they always misportrayed him only very few got the chance to. And it was understandable that he got suspicious, because those who got the rare chance did not even treat him somewhat respectful

Back