NAACP Image Awards Nomination for Michael Jackson's BAD25

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
The nominations for the 44th NAACP Image Awards have been announced in Los Angeles.

The NAACP Image Awards celebrates the accomplishments of people of color in the fields of television, music, literature and film and also honors individuals or groups who promote social justice through creative endeavors.

In the Outstanding Album Category the nominations include Michael’s ‘Bad25’ album. The ceremony will be broadcast live by NBC on February 1st.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

http://www.naacpimageawards.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/44th-NIA-Nominations_Final_Release.pdf

Outstanding Album Nominations:
• "Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" - Michael Jackson (Legacy / Epic)
• "Girl On Fire" - Alicia Keys (RCA Records)
• "I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston" - Whitney Houston (RCA
Records)
• "On the Shoulders of Giants - The Soundtrack" - Chuck D, Will.i.am, Herbie Hancock,
Nikki Yannofsky (Iconomy Multi-Media & Entertainment )
• "Perfectly Imperfect" - Elle Varner (MBK / RCA)

Re: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NAACP Image Awards Nomination for BAD25

:clapping:

Today is the date for the award ceremony.

The 2013 NAACP Image Awards will be presented live on NBC, Friday, February 1 at 8pm.

kermit.gif

Since she died last year I think it was expected that she would win.

Ow man, oh well maybe mentioning Bad 25 brought some promotion for Bad 25.

It was a honor to be Nominated. I'm sure it brought Michael lots accolades when Bad 25 was mentioned and the promo played. We will have to watch when it airs :)

I dont think its fair to nominate a Greatest Hits album with any regular album even with the one re-released.
BAD is one of the most iconic albums ever, the "grief" or melancholy for Whitney prevailed...

Back