N.Korea fires at S.Korea & returns fire?

North Korea is just trying to piss the USA off so we get involved. Then they will be "justified" in using nukes against us.

dont worry things like this usually resolve themselves....no need to get nervous ......I tell myself these things so I stay calm...

^ North Korean nuclear weapons most likely cannot even go as far as mainland US, let alone Hawaii.

North Korea might want to forget the thought of trying to take the USA down. Do they not remember what we did to Japan after they f*cked with us?

I'm staying calm, but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be cautioned. This is the LAST thing the world needs right now.

North Korea might want to forget the thought of trying to take the USA down. Do they not remember what we did to Japan after they f*cked with us?

That would be very harsh if the US dropped atomic bombs on North Korea, thus spreading radiation to Asia, South Korea, and China, and maybe some of Russia, thus getting quite a bit of the world to hate them and South Korea and China to oppose the US and possibly force China to launch retaliations.

dont worry things like this usually resolve themselves....no need to get nervous ......I tell myself these things so I stay calm...
Yeah I read somewhere that someone said (lol) that this probably isn't anything to worry about too much.

North Korea still scares me sometimes.

I only feel sorry for the poor in North Korea. They are literally running out of food.
Nothing to eat. No hope.
We have been sending food and money there for many years, it was in vain.

Back