N.E.R.D. new album?

raingirl

Proud Member
I went to my local supermarket today and found a new N.E.R.D. album "seeing sounds". I was like how come I haven't herad anything about them, like a new single and stuff? I'm not a big fan of commercial pop radio but I listen to it almost every day and I think I should have heard something about them. Maybe they're not being played on radio or I'm missed it. It's funny because for the last few months I've been thinking that have I missed one of their albums? Are they up to anything anymore?
NEways.. you guys know anything about it? Should I get it? I liked the first one and the second was quite nice too.

Good nite now.

I'm a huge N.E.R.D fanatic. They're not what you considered a "Commercial pop" band. It's the Neptunes' band

I love N.e.r.d!
I saw this new album in the stores and I didn't even think twice,I just bought it because I knew it would be good. They are coming to Holland in August during a festival but it's already sold out so I can't go :(

I like N.E.R.D. too :)
And I love the new single, haven't thought about buying the album yet..

. They're not what you considered a "Commercial pop" band. It's the Neptunes' band
I know they're not that commercial and the radio station that I'm listening to ain't all about that either but they always play the new stuff..I just don't know why they haven't mentioned N.E.R.D.?

Oh well thanks for the link. :D

I know they're not that commercial and the radio station that I'm listening to ain't all about that either but they always play the new stuff..I just don't know why they haven't mentioned N.E.R.D.?

Oh well thanks for the link. :D
What radiostation you listen to? I listen to YleX and I have heard Everyone nose there once :yes:

^ Ylex, That's the one I'm listening too but if they've played once there's a good chance the a lot of people (fans) missed it. Funny how they play some new songs like crazy and others only occasionally.

i hate adverts and its music but i can't believe Pharrell did this and not include it in SEEING SOUNDS

N*E*R*D ft Santogold & J.Casablancas - My Drive Thru

hate to say it beats any tune on their new album.

Back