N.E.R.D Fans??

I like some of their work even though the last thing I have heard from them is All the girls standing in the line at the bathroom. I love She likes to move. I will lokk at your video when I get home, youtube is blocked at work.

I love N.E.R.D! I've been following them since 2001 ;) thanks for the vid man! I'm watching it right now. Cool that you had the opportunity to interview them.

Supposedly they wrote and composed songs for Michael during the Invincible era but Michael declined to use them. They ended up going to other artists, notably Justin Timberlake.

I'm a BIG fan :)
I went to see them last year got loads of pics and videos i'd share them here but i dunno how to upload them!

Spaz & Maybe are two of my favourites!

2cr7xpu.jpg

Run To The Sun

I love N.E.R.D., have all three of their albums, 4th coming out this June 15th, titled 'Nothing', and been to see them about 5 times, they are playing London June 21st aswell :)

Another N.e.r.d fan here :) I'm probably going to see them in a few weeks time again. The first two albums are my favorites, especially the first album. Really amazing stuff there,I wish more people were into it.

Huge fan, I love their new single "hot n fun" with Nelly furtado, their goin back to that old Neptunes sound, 'fly or die' is still my fav album, im looking forward to 'nothing' hits the streets/net on june 15th.

Anyone know if Rhea joined the group? or they let her go?

Great to hear that they have a new album coming out. I'm hoping to see them in concert this summer but I doubt it, I'm so broke. :(

Another N.e.r.d fan here :) I'm probably going to see them in a few weeks time again. The first two albums are my favorites, especially the first album. Really amazing stuff there,I wish more people were into it.
Did you see them on Festival Mundial or in Paradiso :D

Did you see them on Festival Mundial or in Paradiso :D

Yeah I saw them at the Mundial festival this past Saturday :)
It was awesome, I was quite close to the stage this time.
The crowd really got into it, stage diving and all lol
They sounded great and got the crowd hyped.

Yeah I saw them at the Mundial festival this past Saturday :)
It was awesome, I was quite close to the stage this time.
The crowd really got into it, stage diving and all lol
They sounded great and got the crowd hyped.
Aaaah I was there too! LOL :lol:
OMG I was in the middle of the moshpit again! hahahaha we participated though! :lol:
I loooved it!:punk:

I went to Mundial just for N.E.R.D and Gentleman! :heart:
It was awesome!
How many times have you seen N.E.R.D?

^^ lol that's so funny that we were at the same place!
I just went to see N.e.rd as well. In fact I arrived just in the evening to see them lol.
It was worth it though.
So far I have seen them twice. Twice at a festival. I keep missing them in places like Paradiso which sucks, I didn't even know they were coming to Paradiso this time either.

But I can't complain, hopefully I will see them again sometime :)

^^ lol that's so funny that we were at the same place!
I just went to see N.e.rd as well. In fact I arrived just in the evening to see them lol.
It was worth it though.
So far I have seen them twice. Twice at a festival. I keep missing them in places like Paradiso which sucks, I didn't even know they were coming to Paradiso this time either.

But I can't complain, hopefully I will see them again sometime :)

I know! Hahaha! :lol: so funny & weird hahaha!
I knew they were gonna perform in Paradiso.. I wish I had that day off too so I could go again! :lol:

I've seen them twice too..
Last year I saw them on Your Music Festival.. Now don't tell me you saw them there too!! :lol:

Back