Mysterious Sunflower...

Severus Snape

Proud Member
So...I arrived at my place of dwelling one day after work and I noticed something very different about my house. Something which wasn't there the day before...

It was a giant sunflower, in full view right smack in front of the home I live in! The day before, there had been nothing but dirt in what once was a small flower garden. Mind you, we have never had sunflowers at our home, and the previous occupants didn't have them either (been living here long enough to notice that lol.) In any case, sunflowers don't fully grow overnight, so that eliminated my first theory, which was that perhaps a bird carried the seeds to our house. I would have seen it growing, you would think... but no, that patch of dirt had been barren for months up until the day before that sunflower made its mysterious appearance.

Of course, all of us here know what significance sunflowers hold. I am not greatly fond of them, I must admit, but knowing they were Michael's favourite flowers puts them in a better light in my eyes. So seeing this little treasure every day has really brightened my mood as I commute between work and dwelling. I can't help but to think of Michael every time I see it.

Aww, sounds like a sign from Michael.

I saw this on my facebook page last week and although it probably doesn't mean anything it did make me think of Michael...

Dancing fleurs at the Highline (an elevated park here in NYC):

wow this is very nice story, it is Michael ;)
in our garden also recently sunflowers started to grow (1 big and a few more smaller ones) and we NEVER had them before, and never planted ;)

Back