Mysteries of the World

The Healer

Proud Member
Hi, guys !
I thought about a thread like this for quite some time and I am really interested what you think about some things.
Let me start with pyramids. I have allways been fascinated by them.
Up to this day, there are so many controversies and different opinions about them.
How were they buildt ??? And why ??
I have watched one documentary about it. With all technology and high cranes today, they were not able to build a pyramid that big and so perfect.

What do you think ?:D

The aliens did it. ^...

No, seriously.. but I do think that humans did in collaboration with some advancedly intelligent entities.

I saw a documentary that showed how they could have been built, I think they used planks but how did they get it so perfect?
We think we are more clever now than those who lived thousands of years ago,but maybe that´s not the truth.

The aliens did it. ^...

No, seriously.. but I do think that humans did in collaboration with some advancedly intelligent entities.

Yes...that is so strange. I think we know so little..if anything.:doh:
I also find those experiments amazing : somebody made a small replica of a pyramid. They put one apple in a pyramid and one apple beside it.
The apple on the outside rotted in a week. The one inside stayes fresh for weeks. Amazing.

I have always had a huge fascination of how those pyramids and other ancient civilization buildings were built. There's this show that I L.O.V.E. to watch on the HIStory Channel called Ancient Aliens. And this one episode I saw talked about how the these ancient buildings were built. Where it is impossible even for the builders of today even with the tools that they used today to do something like that. Especially how the stone was perfectly cut. And these people were almost stone age type people so how they could build these places is such a mystery. And they explain that aliens might have visited them to help them build these places.

^^^
I agree. I also believe pyramids had a lot deeper meaning that being somebody"s grave.
They seem like some kind of comunicators for me.
Oh..how I wish I could know the truth...

Agree. .. I think they could have also been those giants or nephilims (helping to build those perfections) that the Bible briefly mentions.

Back