My was seen on American Idol lastnight.

ruchie

Proud Member
I told you guys that My Daughter Raecine Coles tried out for American Idol Season 10 a couple of weeks back and I also said that She didn't make the cut, They told her wasn't the right fit for the show,Well they showed her lastnight crying and I was told some of the Girls they had on the show were sluttyer than My daughter and during the second round you see Steven Tyler get a hard on.Augh. When I heard she didn't make it,I boycotted. I didn't see the show but my Phone was ringing off the hook.What can I say except she tried and maybe God has another plan for her. I'm Still proud for what she has accomplished anyway in The Media field As a College DJ and Newslady. She'll make it,I know she will. I miss Snotty Simon and Sweet Paula but Paula is where she belongs,as a Dance Judge.With no guest judges and whatever they have in mind for the show, I'm not sure how long this season will last.:doh::tease:

Last edited:
Which one was your daughter? What song did she sing? It's sad but at least she had the courage to get up there and audition. I mean, I would never have the guts to stand up and perform for even for my mother, lol.

Aw man! Thats too bad. I wish her all the luck in her future endeavors.

Is your daughter the one with the black leather jacket and sort of curly hair?
She was crying as she left the view of the cameras. :(

:puke: :doh:mad:Steven

The fact that she auditioned at all speaks volumes of her will and courage, so it really doesn't matter that she didn't make it on the show. The true test is the test of believing in oneself--and she passed. That's all that really matters. Those shows name people who, in all honesty, come and go. Who among us remembers Clay Aiken? I think I saw his autobiography being thrown out at the local second-hand store. Kelly Clarkson, anyone? Or how about Ruben Studdard? The three of them are pretty much washed out, with Clarkson being the last one to hold on to any sort of fame.

So what this tells us is that AI doesn't really create any sort of long-lasting career anyway. It gives otherwise ordinary people their 15 minutes of fame and that's it. Your daughter's better off in college, getting a real career, which will last her a lifetime.

Back