My vision for an MJ concert

JennyC

Proud Member
Hi, this is my first thread so forgive me if I do anything wrong lol but I'd just like to share my vision for an MJ concert. I had a dream (and I've never seen anything like this done at a concert before) where a circle of DJs were in the centre of the arena and the main stage was at the back so they were in the middle of the audience and there were about 10 DJs all mixing and spinning records and at first it starts out all funky with loads of different beats mixed from different songs and different artists who are inspired by MJ - for example clips from Usher, Beyonce and lots of other artists all being mixed at the same time then just as Michael is about to emerge on stage all the DJs start mixing MJ music, everything from Motown through to modern day so that finally they all come together to create one song and that could be the opening of Jam. I just thought it would be an amazing way to open a concert. What do you all think?

Jenny, that sounds really cool! :) It would be a cool way to start concerts of any artist.

Back