My Uncle Joey Dadonte's Grandson

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
When we are all on the road driving, Always pay attention:

Life is way to short and way too precious....

DOUBLE FUNERAL TO BE HELD FOR TEENS: Channel 5 Cleveland News

HINCKLEY, Ohio -- Two Strongsville teenagers killed in a crash Sunday in Hinckley will be remembered in a double funeral this week.

Samantha Archer, 18, and passenger Marco Dadonte, 16, were coming home from a family picnic, and were suddenly killed when a car went left of center and struck the car carrying the teens head-on.

Police said a Mitsubishi Eclipse and a Mitsubishi Lancer collided on Bellus Road at 4:24 p.m.
Two people in the Lancer were flown to MetroHealth Medical Center. Driver 21-year-old Andrei Zaharie is in fair condition and Juliana Popa, 19, is in good condition. A third person in the car refused treatment.

Police said the vehicle driven by Zaharie traveled left of center and struck Archer's vehicle.
A prayer service for Archer and Dadonte was held Monday evening at St. Joseph Church in Strongsville. Friends and loved ones lit candles and filled poster boards with their thoughts and feelings about the two teens.

Archer just graduated from Strongsville High School and Dadonte would have been entering his junior year there.

Their families said the teens wake will be on Thursday and would be buried in a double funeral at 10 a.m. on Friday.

The investigation into the crash continues.

Heal the World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Re: My Uncle Joey Dadonte's Grandson: Cleveland News

OMG!! Suzie!! My heart goes out to you and your family. What a horrible thing to happen!!

Thank You Linda for your thoughts and kindness...its absolutely devasting...

They are expecting a 1000 family members, friends, community, and high school students attending the funeral on Friday. Due to my mom being physically disabled and all the people/congestion expected on Friday for the funeral, we felt it would be best to take Mom to the evening service on Thursday.

Life is truly a precious gift from God, and should NEVER be taken for granted..!

Heal The World~~~

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...and the kids they went to school with.. It's horrible when this type of thing happens..Take it from me. I know personally how this can affect you. My father's best friend lost his son at the age of 14 from a car accident. This happened at least 25 years ago...and the man STILL isn't over it. This type of thing can hit you right in the gut. His was called "dysfunctional grief". He is still mourning the loss of his son, and his wife died 2 years ago from breast cancer.

I wish I could reach out and give your Uncle Joey a big hug. It is so important for him and his family to know that his extended family is there for him. He will need to have all of the support he can gather....he has a tough road ahead.

Last edited:
Back