My theater may not be getting TII :( HELP!!!!!

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I called MY theater today after seeing the below on their website.

theaterphoto.jpg

I called to ask if i could reserve tickets to the movie and the guy told me he wasn't even sure if they were getting TII. So With this i am very depressed. But i have a plan. With the more calls to my theater the bigger the chance is that he will get the movie. I told him the tickets go on sale tomorrow. He had no idea! But this dude wants to see it to. My plan is this.... If you will all help me please call the following number and ask if TII will be playing. The more calls he gets the bigger the interest is in the movie for my poor little MJ deprived town. I figure that if the U.S. people call and have free long distance on their cell phones it would help get the movie here where MJ is sadly needed.

Cinema 4 Theater
(641)856-3904

PLEASE help out a fellow Fan.

Last edited:
Re: My theater may not be getting TII

MYAS says:

Plz help Ginny she is making me her b***h. I have been calling and bugging all day for real peeps.:yes:

MYAS says:
HELP HER THE F**K OUT!!!!

lol Since she can't post i posted for her from MSN

MYAS says:

Plz help Ginny she is making me her b***h. I have been calling and bugging all day for real peeps.:yes:

MYAS says:
HELP HER THE F**K OUT!!!!

lol Since she can't post i posted for her from MSN

:hysterical:haha, lol...I guess thats Y he said he's been getting a lot of calles lately...:D *crossing fingers*. Where are you btw? what state?

:hysterical:haha, lol...I guess thats Y he said he's been getting a lot of calles lately...:D *crossing fingers*. Where are you btw? what state?

Im in Centerville Iowa

We are in need of some MJ lovin. people here are all evil lol.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!

I just called its 9:25 pm eastern time here guy told me that they are not getting the film i would make plans to drive to next cinema. Big :huggy: Good luck.

hmm Well the tickets go on sale tomorrow so maybe i will call then. And tell them to take the poster down off the website if they aint bringing it here.

I have a sinking feeling i am not going to be able to see this film :(

Last edited:
I'm in NW Ohio, and I haven't yet found this playing at any theaters close to me. Looks like I have to wait for the DVD.

Some theatres are sharing the movie prints.
So there are theatres that will show TII the 1st week than pass the prints to the next theatre which shows TII the 2nd week.

Keep checking!

if anything google all your local cinemas & theatres by city & state and check movietickets.com too.

Last night i sent an email off to the owner of my theater. The following is what i got back today.

Ginny,

It will open on October 28 in Centerville.

Thank you for your interest.

Brian Fridley

:D Thanks so much for ALL of your help! I couldn't have done it without all the support!:D

That's awesome. What a great group of folks we got here on this board. I love it.

So glad you get to go, Ginny. :)

YES! I'm glad it all worked out for ya!!

I confess when I first saw this thread... I made a few phone calls myself. From Australia! haha. I have a really cheap international plan on my phone and have a midwestern accent so I knew I would have sounded local. It was actually pretty fun :D

YES! I'm glad it all worked out for ya!!

I confess when I first saw this thread... I made a few phone calls myself. From Australia! haha. I have a really cheap international plan on my phone and have a midwestern accent so I knew I would have sounded local. It was actually pretty fun :D

Haha thanks for the Long Distance Help! :) I really do appreciate it all! :D

Back