My Photo's From the O2 Today

awww thanks for that
its grown since monday when i went...

So there is a possibilty to leave flowers etc. at the O2??? I was planning to do that at the date when I was going to the con cert july 30th.

So there is a possibilty to leave flowers etc. at the O2??? I was planning to do that at the date when I was going to the con cert july 30th.

Yes. I went with my girlfriend today and left flowers for him. Unfortunately for some reason the memorial will be taken down on the 14th July which is the day after the 1st show would of been.

I believe there is a plan for a number of fans to attend the O2 on the day the first show should of been. I'll be there.

I am from the Netherlands and I wil, travel to Londen at july 29 and will leave at 31th. But what do you mean with moved, will the memorial with all flower at the O2 REmoved???

I am from the Netherlands and I wil, travel to Londen at july 29 and will leave at 31th. But what do you mean with moved, will the memorial with all flower at the O2 REmoved???

Yes. A notice at the Memorial said they would be taking down the memorial on the 14th July!

Sad, so there is no possibilty to leave my flowers at the Arena at july 30th :S:S:S:S:S That was our own option. I guess all other places live HVM or other recordstore will remove them also this week......

Sad, so there is no possibilty to leave my flowers at the Arena at july 30th :S:S:S:S:S That was our own option. I guess all other places live HVM or other recordstore will remove them also this week......

I am not really sure. Maybe outside the theatre where the 'Thriller' Live show is held in London.

Maybe you should ring the O2 and see if they can help - 0208 463 2000.

For all fans who would not be able to get there I said a prayer for you all, however i'm sure you all have been doing that yourselves.

l hate the O2 they stress him for 50 concerts till he is gone ,l would not him to come back l wanted him just be alive.

Great Pictures, thank you very much for posting!!

I will be there on July 13th as a Tribute to our King!

Thank you for sharing! But it's really sad if they take it down on July 14th! They should keep it for all the 50 concerts, or at least for July! I'll be there on July 16th and I'll leave my roses to Michael anyway, with or without memorial.

What?!!?!?!? They're taking it down!!

OMG noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :boohoo :boohoo :boohoo

now i cant do ANYTHING

i feel so bad i want to pay tribute to him properly this is so unfair :boohoo

Omg there is so much there! What's it gonna be like on the 13th?? :eek: Wonderful work everyone. :wub: MJs fans were always the best at demonstrating with banners and pictures. xx

aww I wish the O2 would leave it there.
And i wish i could go to leave some flowers, i'm not allowed to go on my own though :(
the fans who have left things have done a good job though

Thank you for sharing. You took some really great pictures.
The last picture in your set...the initials G.O.A.T thats written
over MJ's red shirt....what does it stand for?
I use to know but I've forgotten. Can you tell me?

GaaaawL! It's so hard to believe our MJ is gone! :weeping:

I know it's so hard. :( And it stands for Greatest Of All Time. xx

I went to the o2 on the 26th, it sure has grown. I left flowers and a candle which we lit up in the evening.

I agree we should be calling 02 to request the o2 to support us on the 13th and tomorow as well

Thanks- i layed some flowers at the thriller show after his passing.I think i will go tomorrow to lay some more flowers and a message before the memorial.

Back