My own heart moment

thrillerchild

Proud Member
I had my own heart moment this evening during my visit to the o2 Arena for what would have been my concert date :( I got there with plenty of time before the supposed 7:30pm start so I signed the wall of tributes and said a few quiets words to Michael. After finishing up the small few words with thanking him for giving me the drive to go for what I want, including loving my girlfriend even more then I do, I finish on "thank you for everything Michael, I love you even more." I look up to my right towards the sky and see this...

Image006-3.jpg

:cry:

:better: That's lovely

I was looking up at the night sky on Saturday thinking of Michael and saw a shooting star. Made me smile, he's all around us x

It's a beautiful thing to see isn't it :) I truly believe that everyone will see one at some point. The minute I saw the one outside my window, I just felt so peaceful, and like you said Sugarsiri, it really made me feel that he's around every single one of us. :)

Lovely. :)
So jealous of you lucky "cloud heart see-ers." I saw an angel cloud, but didn't have a camera with me. :(

So happy you got your heart moment. That's lovely. :)

Awww that's lovely, they always appear just at the right time when you need them the most.

Hey guess what, I asked Michael if I could see a love heart from him and on my way to do my shopping with mum, I saw a love heart, I didn't have my camera though :(

Hey guess what, I asked Michael if I could see a love heart from him and on my way to do my shopping with mum, I saw a love heart, I didn't have my camera though :(
That's great! :D But don't be sad... you don't need clouds since you see Michael himself! LOL Much better than any cloud!

Back