my mother is so worry about me

rockstar

Proud Member
my mother is so worry about cause i have been hurting and pain from may to know cause my health problems i have :yes: :cry:

i take alot of pills everyday my mother is so scary something will happen to be one day to me so my mom also worry about my heart and my live and my pancreas :yes:
so on tuesday my mom is going to talk with my doctor to see her cause my mom is so scary so worrying about me cause i haven't feel better all through may to june cause my heart is actting different :yes: :bugeyed:scratch:

:hug: rockstar.. we all are here with u, if u need us - we are here!

thank you everybody :hug: :flowers: you're very sweet :yes: :)

ooh right know my heart is beatting like creazy right know :yes: so i'm going to lay down on my bed :yes:

i'll take care of myself thank you sweet heart i'll :)

i'm listening Michael Jackson Songs to heal me :yes: :D

I wish you all the best and I hope your health will be better soon.

thank you everybody you're very sweethearts to me god bless you all :pray: :yes:

i maybe have to go to see my doctor i don't when :yes: i'll ask my mother and see if i should go or not cause i hate going to the doctor :thinking:

who ever post the pictures here thank you cause i don't see your post on here how come lol great pictures :D :lol:

Please take care of yourself and if you want to ever chat, feel free to PM me. Hope u feel better soon.

rockstar, please tell your mother that you are feeling as badly as you would if you lost a close family member. Take care of yourself, please?

love,

Victoria

:yes: i'll take care og myself :yes: :hug: my mother is :thinking: to call my doctor :yes: to see her about me cause i'm still not feeling well :no: :cry:

Hi Rockstar, please take care of yourself. That is what Michael would want. :) Sending good healthy vibes your way ... (((((hugs))))))

i didn't need to go to the doctor i'm o.k it was morstly my health problems i have and top of it when MJ die and it just got badly hurtting inside of me that's way i can't heal my health problems cause i get so much dtress inside of me that createds pain that hurtts so much that my lift ear hurts me :yes: this is true :yes:

but i'm o.k know :yes: getting better everyday i stop eatting some food like CHOCOLATE, dairy products, WHEAT, AND POP :yes:
and i'm feel better if i don't eat them so i'm o.k but slowly better :yes:

i like to share this MEMORIES with you all i made about three MEMORIES scarpbook of MJ :yes:
and also too the thread i made about tribute songs for the fans :yes: i was thinking to do something about that i was thinking to share it with you all and sing for you all and maybe putting on cd for all the fans of MJ in there hearts from my heart of touch of soul of angel by Emilia so i'll be your guys angel of music of the vioce that you'll feel o.k in your heart :yes:

take care of your health :) after all your health is your wealth i heard this saying some years back and its true.

please take care of urslf,i knw its hard real hard but we hv to do it for mj,pm me if u wana chat i'll be there!

my mother is so scary about me cause she is afaid that my liver will not work inside my body that my mother is so scary that i'll dead cause take alot of pills :yes:

here is name of the pills i take :yes:
Ran-Pantopoprazole
Dicetel
Digest-Aid (sels biliaires
Caltrate Plus-chewables vitamin D

I'm here for you too.you can pm me when ever u want .Take care of your self .

Back